Fanvil X4G VoIP Phone
Fanvil X4G is an Executive VoIP Phone high-performance phone with Giga network support that will meet and exceed all of your enterprise level IP communication needs. With 30 virtual DSS/speed-dial keys, up to six lines/line keys and four SIP accounts, the Fanvil X4G is the best IP Phone for workers with a lot on their plate.
The Fanvil X4G is an expandable color business media phone that delivers crystal clear communications enhanced collaboration and personal productivity.Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity The Fanvil X4G delivers breakthrough HD Voice quality for life-like conversations while minimizing fatigue making calls more efficient and productive.
The X4G IP Phone coming with 2 screens. 2.8 Inch Main Colour Screen and a 2.4 inch DSS Colour Screen.The Phone can support 30 BLF/DSS Virtual keys along with 6 DSS Keys with tri-color LED Physical buttons. You can completely eliminate the use of separate DSS Console in Fanvil X4G IP Phone. Fanvil X4G Coming with EHS Support for headphones and SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS.
Fanvil X4G is POE Enabled and support 4 SIP Lines.It has an inbuilt Phonebook of 500 entries and supports Remote Phonebook (XML/LDAP). It can store call logs up to 100 entries including IN, OUT and Missed calls.This VoIP phone can handle Local 3-way Conference and Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC).
Fanvil X4G VoIP Phone Specification
- 4 SIP Lines
- Giga Network Ports
- POE Enabled
- HD Voice
- 2 LCDs (Main 2.8 Inch+ DSS 24 Inch) color-screen
- Intelligent DSS Keys
- Phonebook (500 entries)
- Remote Phonebook (XML/LDAP)
- Call log (100 entries, in/out/missed)
- Programmable DSS/Softkeys
- HD Voice Microphone/Speaker (Handset/Hands-free, 0 ~ 7KHz Frequency Response)
- HD Hands-free Speaker (0 ~ 7KHz)
- HD Hands-free Microphone [0 ~ 7KHz]
- HD Handset (RJ9)
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz Sampling
- Narrowband CODEC: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer up to 300ms
- Physical: 10/100Mbps Ethernet, dual bridged port for PC bypass
- VPN: L2TP (Basic Unencrypted) / OpenVPN
- VLAN / QoS
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
- Main Chipset: Broadcom