Grandstream GXV3240 Multimedia IP Phone for VOIP PBX
The Grandstream GXV3240 Dubai is a video IP Phone designed for Android, and it enables you to merge a 6-line IP with a multi-platform video conferencing solution. You can also combine an Android phone to get an all-in-one communications solution. The Video IP phone is supported by the Android Operating System; hence, you can get full access to the many Android apps in the Google Play Store.
It can increase the productivity of your business and enable you to communicate with others in a better way. The phone has lots of features, such as Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, built-in web browser, Wi-Fi, a 4.3-inch touch screen, HD audio and PoE. The combination of multiple devices in the Grandstream GXV3240 Dubai gives you an ideal solution for your communication and video conferencing needs.
GXV3240 Highlighted Features
- 3 inches (480 x 272) capacitive (5 points) TFT LCD touch screen.
- CMOS sensor camera equipped with privacy shutter
- Six lines with almost 6 SIP accounts and Free IP Video Talk account with video call
- Facility to organize 6-way audio and 3-way video conference
- A phonebook is available with almost 1000 contacts, and the call history may keep almost 1000 records
- Grandstream GXV3240 Dubai has HD wideband audio and hands-free speakerphone with advanced option to cancel echo of audio
- The GXV-series contains IP video surveillance cameras to enjoy the live camera feeds.
- You can receive alerts and alarms from the IP cameras installed on the same network.
- The multi-platform video conferencing is possible just like Skype, Microsoft Lync, IPVideoTalk and many others.
These phones are excellent for the business and domestic users to make video calls and use phone-based applications and HD voice quality G.722. The Grandstream GXV3240 has been famous among VoIP users.
Important Things to Know about GXV3240
If you are planning to use the Grandstream GXV3240 phone Dubai, then there are a few important things that you should know. This phone is particularly designed with an SIP-based IP PBX to use in the business settings. The business IP calls may have priority access to the phone and the handset features. You can change the default configurations to use Skype on the handset. You can set the phone in such a way to avoid any interruption during the Skype calls. You can set the handset in the Auto mode and use the phone only for Skype. The Android-compatible telephone applications will make your work easy.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Support
The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity can be used for the headset. With the help of Bluetooth, you can pair the headset with the cell phone. You can answer calls of Grandstream GXV3240 from your cell phone. The sound quality is excellent, and it is great to use an external speakerphone with your iPhone. The hardware features a smooth finish, and you can get the benefits of its features to improve your productivity. It will be an excellent choice to make conference calls.