Grandstream GXV3275 Dubai Multimedia IP Phone
The advanced Grandstream GXV3275 Dubai can enhance the productivity of your business it is an all-in-one solution of the voice, video and data. This multi-platform video conferencing device offers free mobility, and you can get instant access to thousands of Android apps in the Google Play Store.
It is quite useful like any other business productivity app, such as Skype, Salesforce1, Microsoft Lync, etc. This device will set you apart from your competitors because of their advanced characteristics. The physical buttons are replaced by a 7” multi-touch screen display with five capacitive buttons at the bottom. In the absence of physical buttons, it looks nice and easy to operate. Following are some highlighted features of the Grandstream GXV3275:
- 7” TFT LCD touch screen with 1024 x 600 resolution
- Six lines can be used with 6 SIP accounts, and the Free IPVideoTalk account is also available with video mail
- You can get the facilities of the 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference.
- A phonebook with almost 1000 contacts and 1000 record in the call history is also available
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10, 100 and 1000 Mbps network ports were available for your convenience
- The Grandstream GXV3275 Dubai features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, PoE+, USB, EHS, SD and HDMI with the support of Plantronics headsets
- 13-megapixel camera with a secret shutter and CMOS sensor
- HD wideband audio and hands-free speakerphone with superior auditory resonance cancelation
- Perfect for Android Operation System 4.2 and enables you to access Google Play Store
- Multi-platform video conferencing facility
What is special in Grandstream GXV3275?
The Grandstream GXV3275 Dubai phone has ARMv7 processor and 825MB RAM, and it is enough even for a heavy load. The 2GB onboard memory can be split across two different internal SD cards. You can also add an external SD card to increase the storage space. This special device is perfect to make audio and video calls via handset and speaker. The speaker delivers crisp and clear voice without any disturbance. It can even play music without any disturbance.
There is an adjustable 1.3 Mega Pixel camera just above the screen. You can adjust it up and down through a wheel located at the back of the phone. You can also disable it b adjusting it outside of the lens. You can make 720P video call with a good picture quality. There is a dual red and green LED light at the top right on the phone with voicemail and missed calls.
The main connections are located at the back of the phone, such as power cords, LAN connection, and PC port for handset and headset connections. The Grandstream GXV3275 can automatically detect the power cord plugged in and its route the calls accordingly. You can also find an adjustable stand at the back of the phone, and it may help you adjust the phone on the table.
The phone is using a mildly modified version of Android 4.2.2, and this interface is good for an Android, mobile user. You can get full access to the Google Play store to download simply and install the apps.