Grandstream GXP1628 Business IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone Dubai is targeted at small and medium enterprises. Based on the Linux operating system, also it supports 2 lines have 3 XML programmable keys, 8 programmable BLF keys, lecture 3 and HD audio.
The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone Dubai presents many dedicated keys and programmable buttons on a single concise interface. Easily navigate the phone’s menus and access essential telephony features. Eight programmable keys to the side of the console support busy lamp fields for quickly receiving details about extensions or transferring calls. The phone can store up to 500 contacts and 200 call history records.
More Features of Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone
132×48 LCD screen offers a clear look at the details. Additionally, it includes two Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE. Among other functions it supports over 12 languages, Connect your favorite headset to the phone, with onboard EHS support for Plantronics and call waiting option. The GXP1628 thus remains a comfortable, easy to use option as well as high quality.The Grandstream GXP1628 phone includes an AC power supply, but it can be powered via PoE. Additional features include support for hot desking, security protocols and Layer 2/3 QoS.
- 2 buttons for up to two lines with call states, 8 programmable BLF keys along with 3 soft keys.
- 3 Party Conference and multiple languages (English, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Korean, Japanese and more …
- Dual port Gigabit PoE.
- Self-provisioning through the Zero Config UCM6100 function and directly call recording with a single button.
- High Definition Audio, speaker quality and full duplex speakerphone with ECO cancellation support and EHS
- Self-provisioning TR-069 encryption or encryption XML for configuration, SRTP and TLS for more security along with the media access control protocol 802.1x
- Backlit LCD display 132×48 pixels
- Phonebook up to 500 contacts and call history of up to 200 records
- Ringtone and customizable expected with the integration of business applications, advanced web applications and weather display support.
Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone Specification
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2 compliant (3.84-6.49 W)
- Addt’l Ports: RJ9 headset
- EHS Support: with Plantronics headsets
- Display: 132×48 backlit LCD
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711u/a, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729A/B
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- QoS: yes
- Wall Mountable: yes
- Expansions: not supported