Grandstream IPVT10 Video Conferencing System Dubai
The Grandstream IPVT10 Video Conferencing Server Dubai is widely compatible with various devices such as video conferencing room systems, video phones, PC/Mac, Android/iOS mobile devices, PSTN trunk lines, and SIP IP PBX systems. Grandstream IPVT10 Dubai is highly flexible and allows for customization options to suit a user’s preferences. It features highly advanced meeting controls that enhance easy management of meetings. The Grandstream IPVT10 Dubai offers a centralized solution to businesses seeking to enhance their conferencing experiences. It is therefore ideal for use by businesses that have multiple locations and require a reliable visual communication experience that connects all remote employees, external customers, and many other parties. It is an affordable communication solution that boosts productivity in offices.
Grandstream IPVT10 Features
Advanced Meeting Controls
The Grandstream IPVT10 video conferencing system Dubai allows you to easily plan and schedule meetings, customize registration options, compile meeting reports, follow up emails options, and carry out many other important functions.
The Grandstream IPVT10 video conferencing system Dubai can be used on a range of different devices including PC/Mac, mobile devices, video conferencing systems, video phones, PSTN trunk, or SIP PBX. This delivers more efficiency to its users.
Grandstream IPVT10 Dubai supports up to 300 participants(with 2-way audio and 1-way 1080p 30fps H.264/VP8 video streaming, supports H.323 gateway) , 120 video feeds per session(1080p 30fps H.264 video/audio MCU), and up to 10 simultaneous sessions. It also supports up to 50 meetings of two parties or 10 meetings of three parties.
Crystal Clear Audio
Designed to support a number of few audio codecs including Opus, G.722, G.711a/u, up to 48KHz wide-band audio mixing, the Grandstream IPVT10 Dubai compresses sounds to deliver crisp and clear sounds, ensuring that every conference participant can clearly hear and be heard. Automated active speaker detection and highlight enable you to recognize the speaker’s voice during the conference.
Supported on a variety of Devices
The Grandstream IPVT10 Dubai is supported on a number of different devices including Grandstream GVC series video conference systems, GXV series video phones PC/Mac using WebRTC browsers, Android/iOS-based mobile devices using Grandstream IPVideoTalk Mobile app, and many others.
The Grandstream IPVT10 Dubai allows you to enjoy smooth live streaming sessions on Facebook and Youtube using RTMP push.
- Record Your Meetings
- Grandstream IPVT10 Dubai comes with a built-in, large-capacity local storage of 500GB which enables you to successfully record and store meeting sessions which can later be retrieved for use as required.
- Multi-Language User Interface
- The Grandstream IPVT10 Dubai is configured to choose many different languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, etc, thus allowing you to select one that you are well conversant with.
Why the Grandstream IPVT10 Video Conferencing System?
- Can accommodate up to 300 participants and 120 video feeds per session; up to 10 simultaneous sessions
- Video and audio recording with 500GB local storage
- 1080p HD via H.264/VP8 for real-time video and screen sharing
- Advanced meeting controls, flexible scheduling, customizable registration options, follow-up email options, meeting reports, and more
- Access from PC/Mac, mobile devices, video conferencing systems, video phones, PSTN trunk, or SIP PBX
- HTTPS and WSS/DTLSSRTP encryption for WebRTC, TLS/SRTP encryption for SIP
- Advanced anti-jitter algorithm to sustain smooth audio & video against up to 30% packet loss
- Live Broadcast using Facebook/Youtube Live features.
Grandstream IPVT10 Specifications
- Built-in Video MCU, SIP Registrar Server, NAT Traversal Server, Enterprise Collaboration Server, Contacts Manager, Recording/Storage Server, WebRTC Server
- Up to 120-way 1080p 30fps H.264 video/audio MCU
- Up to 300 participants (aggregate) with 2-way audio and 1-way 1080p 30fps H.264/VP8 video streaming, supports H.323 gateway
- Up to 10 meeting rooms simultaneously
- Supports up to 50 meetings of two parties, or 10 meetings of three parties
- 264 BP/MP/HP, VP8, and HEVC/H.265 with up to 1080p 30fps resolution and 6Mbps bit rate per stream
- Opus, G.722, G.711a/u, up to 48KHz wide-band audio mixing
Network Jitter Resilience
- Advanced anti-jitter algorithms to sustain high-quality audio/video against up to 30% packet loss
- Smart adaptation to dynamically adjust bandwidth between 64Kbps and 6Mbps based on network condition
- Support HTTPS and WSS/DTLS-SRTP encryption for WebRTC, and TLS/SRTP encryption for SIP
- Supports static defence settings including Ping Defense, SYN-Flood Defense, Ping-of-Death Defense, and Fail2Ban
- Support 2×2/3×3/4×4/5×5/6×6/7×7 Tile Video Layout, or 1 Primary + N Secondary (up to 7 secondary) Video Layout
- New Features: one meeting can be customized in 3 layouts. WebRTC Host can set different layouts for different participants
Active Speaker Highlight
- Automated active speaker detection and highlight
Meeting ManagementSupport Immediate or Scheduled meetings/Webinars, multiple hosts/panellists, audio/video ON/OFF control
- Desktop/application sharing, group or private chat, Q&A, forced attendee Mute/Camera-Off/Exit by host
- Customizable content for meeting invitation/registration/reminder/post-meeting reports and follow-up
- Customized video screen banner subtitle with customizable display settings
- Support live streaming with Facebook and Youtube, and other live streaming platforms via RTMP push
- Grandstream GVC series video conference systems, GXV series video phones PC/Mac using WebRTC browsers, Android/iOS-based mobile devices using Grandstream IPVideoTalk Mobile app
- Audio calling from PSTN SIP trunk or SIP-based IPPBX, 3rd party SIP-based video conference systems and video phones
- Support up to 500GB local storage of audio/video/chats recording, meeting reports, etc
- Scalable architecture to support multi-server configuration with load-balancing and redundancy for large deployments
- Added docking NAS Storage supporting NFS mount feature
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, etc
- Redundant 550W power supplies
- 2x Gigabit network ports, 1x RJ45 IPMI network port
- 3x USB 3.0 ports, 3x USB 2.0 ports, and 1x VGA port
- 430mm (W) x 650mm (L) x 88mm (H)
- 2U rack design suitable for 19-inch cabinet and guide rail
Temperature & Humidity
- Operations 0°C to 45°C
- Humidity 10%-90% Non-condensing