Grandstream GAC2500 Conference Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GAC2500 Audio Conference Phone Dubai features a 4.3″ capacitive touch screen, Gigabit Ethernet speed, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 7-way conferencing, and also daisy chain support. This conference also delivers HD quality audio and also contains automated provisioning to ensure easy deployment. A 7-way conference bridge allows the Grandstream GAC2500 Dubai to easily create and hold a conference at any time and the 4.3” touch screen with a familiar Android interface offers easy use. This IP Conference Phone also offers daisy chain support. By combining all of these features, the Grandstream GAC2500 Dubai offers a foundation that gives any business the choice and flexibility to customize their conference phone based on their communication needs. The Grandstream GAC2500 Dubai also runs Android 4.4, with full access to the Google Play Store; allowing for the use of almost any applicable application, including custom. This unit also offers Wi-Fi support, built-in Bluetooth and also advanced security protection, allowing for privacy and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
Grandstream GAC2500 Conference Phone Features
The Grandstream GAC2500 Audio Conferencing System Dubai supports a number of applications such as Google Hangouts, Web browser, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google calendar, etc. It also allows for mobile phone data import and export via Bluetooth, etc. An API/SDK is available for advanced custom application development.
The Grandstream GAC2500 Conference Phone Dubai comes with an integrated speakerphone that supports wideband audio. The speakerphones use a number of advanced noise suppression technologies such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation(AEC) and Voice Activity Detection(VAD) To deliver crystal clear audio during the conference. The speakerphone also has 3 cardioid microphones whose voice pickup range spans up to 12ft. Every conference participant can therefore clearly hear and be heard.
Clear Graphic Display
The Grandstream GAC2500 Dubai is equipped with a 3” IPS LCD with 800×480 resolution which offers its user an enhanced visual clarity as well as quick access to details.
Multi-Language User Interface
The Grandstream GAC2500 audio conferencing endpoint is configured to support a number of different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more.
Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity
The Grandstream GAC2500 Audio Conferencing System Dubai uses integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR to connect with Bluetooth speakers/ microphones, headsets, and keyboards so as to facilitate smooth data exchange.
The Grandstream GAC2500 Audio Conferencing System Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth audio conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Supports Power over Ethernet
Grandstream GAC2500 Conference Phone Dubai is equipped with an Auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet port with integrated Power over Ethernet(PoE) – (IEEE 802.3at Class4). It is therefore a highly economical device that consumes low power energy. It has a Universal Power Supply of Input:100-240VAC 50-60Hz; and Output:12VDC,2A (24W), proving to be a Power and Green Energy Efficient device.
Why the Grandstream GAC2500 Conference Phone?
- 6 lines, 6 sip accounts, 7-way voice conferencing and built-in 7-way conference bridge
- Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to the Google Play Store and all android apps, such as Skype, Google Hangouts and more
- Bluetooth to support syncing of headsets and mobile devices and a 4.3″ (800 x 480) capacitive touch screen for easy use
- Auto-sensing Gigabit port, built-in PoE support, built-in Wi-Fi support offers mobility and network flexibility.
Grandstream GAC2500 Conference Phone Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6 (pending), OpenVPN (pending)
- Auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet port with integrated PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at Class4)
- 3” IPS LCD with 800×480 resolution Mic 3 cardioid microphones; 12 ft. pickup distance Speakerphone Frequency: 220-18,000 Hz Volume: Up to 86 dB at 0.5 meter Audio full duplex
- Yes, integrated. Bluetooth 4.0
- Yes, integrated
- 11 b/g/n
- 5mm audio port
- USB Micro-B
- RJ48 daisy chain port
Voice Codecs Support
- for G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, iLBC, Opus, G.722.1 and G.722.1c (pending), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), G.729A/B, VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- 6 SIP accounts
- hold, transfer, forward
- 7-way conference
- call park, call pickup
- downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- call waiting
- call log (up to 2000 records)
- XML customization of screen
- flexible dial plan
- hot desking
- personalized music ringtones and music on hold
- server redundancy and fail-over
- Google Hangouts
- Skype for Business (Lync)
- Web browser
- Adobe Flash
- Google calendar
- mobile phone data import/export via Bluetooth
- API/SDK available for advanced custom application development
Yes, speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS.
- User and administrator level passwords
- MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication
- 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file
- 1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload
- mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply:Input:100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output:12VDC,2A (24W)
- Unit dimension:280mm(W) x 285mm(L) x 60mm(H) Unit weight:1.34kg; Package weight: 2.35kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GAC2500 phone
- universal power supply
- network cable
- USB cable
- RJ48 cascade cable
- Quick Installation Guide