Granstream GVC3200 Video Conferencing System Dubai
Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk and Web Conferencing Platforms are fully supported on the Grandstream GVC3200 video conferencing system. Grandstream GVC3200 Dubai is a paid subscription-based service that allows users to transform any meeting conducted on any GVC device into an online meeting that can be easily accessed from a web browser or GVC. You can therefore turn any physical room into a virtual online meeting space so as to offer your customers all the tools they require in order to engage in successful businesses, regardless of their geographical locations. The Grandstream GVC3200 video conferencing system Dubai is based on Android 4.4 and therefore offers you unlimited access to all the available video conferencing applications on Google Play such as Skype, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, and many others. The Grandstream GVC3200 Dubai boasts of an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols. By offering reliable, industry-leading, rich features, easy user interface, system compatibility, and many more the Grandstream GVC3200 Video conferencing system Dubai eliminates the traditional barriers to video conferencing, thus delivering you an outstanding, world-class video conference experience.
Grandstream GVC3200 Features
Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity
The Grandstream GVC3200 Dubai uses integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR to connect with Bluetooth speakers/ microphones, and keyboards so as to facilitate smooth data exchange.
Grandstream GVC3200 Dubai is based on SIP – RFC3261 and is therefore compatible with many different applications such as Google Hangouts, Web browser, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google calendar, etc.
Crystal Clear Images
The Grandstream GVC3200 Dubai comes with an advanced camera that has a built-in megapixel CMOS Sensor and an expansive field of view which ensures that every conference participant is brought into the focus lens. The camera delivers clear images of the high resolution of 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Ultra Clear Display
Grandstream GVC3200 Dubai boasts of an OLED with 128 x 32 – pixel resolution which delivers an enhanced visual clarity to its user. It also gives the user quick access details.
The Grandstream GVC3200 Dubai is integrated with a number of audio codecs and technologies that enhance sound clarity. Embedded microphones arrays use Advanced Echo Cancellation and Noise Shield Technology to block out surrounding noises, delivering crystal clear sounds.
Advanced Video Support
1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, support for 3 monitor outputs through 3 HDMI outputs, and a PTZ camera with 12x zoom
The Grandstream GVC3200’s extremely powerful hardware platform includes a sophisticated MCU engine allowing up to 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses; high performance hardware ISP (Image Signal Processing) engine that ensures an industry-leading video experience.
This open standard SIP system can be installed in three simple steps and features a built-in MCU in order to make installation as easy as possible.
Easy to Use
Plug and Play connection to Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Pro video conferencing service makes setting up and using the Grandstream GVC3200 easy. Users can also easily share content with other viewers by connecting their laptop or computer to the GVC3200 HDMI or VGA inputs.
The Grandstream GVC3200 Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth video and audio conference sessions over the internet. It also allows for easy content sharing.
Grandstream IPVideoTalk app enables you to easily join meetings and connect with your colleagues from anywhere around the world using any Android-enabled device, be it a tablet or a mobile phone. IPVideoTalk can interconnect the Grandstrean GVC3200 Dubai with other Grandstream endpoints or with remote users of PCs, Macs, and iOS and Android devices. The app easily connects with any IPVideoTalk meeting, with a user simply following a few easy steps. The Grandstream IPVideoTalk guarantees you smooth video conference experiences, thanks to its HD Audio and Video output format which enables you to keenly follow meeting proceedings and engage effectively. It simply allows you to view the presenter’s screen, share your screen with the team, and even discuss matters concerning the subject in question. You do not have to purchase any licenses in order to use the IPVideoTalk meeting since it is completely free. All you need is an active subscription for you to successfully host a meeting on Grandstream IPVideoTalk.
Grandstream GVC3200 Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, BFCP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, TCP/IP/UDP, IPv6, FEC, FECC, H.323, Q.931, H.224, H.281, H.225.0, H.239, H.241, H.245, H.460.18 and H.460.19
- 1/3” 2 Megapixel CMOS 1920Hx1080V@30fps
- 12x optical zoom, +/-23° tilt, +/- 90° pan, 70°(W)*- 6.3° (T) field of view
- 1× RJ45 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps port
- Yes, integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Yes, integrated. Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- 3x HDMI up to 1080p with CEC
- 1x VGA/1x HDMI with resolution up to 1080p
- External MIC/Speaker, built-in MIC, cascadable external MIC/speaker (pending)
- Bluetooth remote control with multi-touch touchpad
- 1x USB 2.0, SD, external speaker port, reset pin
- OLED with 128×32 resolution
- 711μ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, iLBC (pending), Opus, G.722.1, G.722.1c (pending), in-band and out-ofband DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- 264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 1080p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bitrate up to 4Mbps
People Video Resolution
- 1080p from 512 Kbps, 720p from 384 Kbps, 4SIF/4CIF from 128 Kbps, SIF/CIF/QSIF/QCIF/SQSIF/SQCIF from 64 Kbps
Content Video Resolution
- Input: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA, SXGA, 1440×900, 720p, 1600×1200, 1080p (HDMI), up to 60fps; Encoding: 1280×720, 1920×1080
- 720p, 1080p
- Up to 4-way 1080p conference, 5-way 720p conference, 9-way VGA conference
- BFCP, people video (up to 1080p@30fps) + content video (up to 1080p@15fps, 720p@30fps)
- AEC, ANS, AGC, PLC, CNG/VAD
- FEC, dynamic display layout, picture-in-picture, picture-outside-picture, digital caption (pending)
- Bridge SIP calls with any Android VoIP apps such as Google Hangouts and more
- Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 9-way audio/video conference, downloadable XML phone book, LDAP, call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, personalized music ring tones, server redundancy & fail-over
- Google Hangouts, Web browser, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google calendar, mobile phone data import/ export via Bluetooth, etc. API/SDK available for advanced custom application development
- Allows Android 4.4.2 compliant applications to be deployed in the device with provisioning control
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, 128/256-bit SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output 12VDC/5A (60W)
- GVC3200 video conference system, GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Phone, remote control, 2 AAA batteries, universal power supply, network cable (1.5 meters), USB extension cable (5 meters), mounting kit, 4 HDMI cables (one 1.5 meter cable, two 3 meter cables and one 5 meter cable), lens cover, lens cleaning cloth, quick installation guide, GPL license
Dimensions and Weight
- Net weight: 5.06 Kgs
- Gross weight per box: 7.8 Kgs
- Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.9’’ x 4.89’’ x 7.15’’
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C, Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing