Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX Dubai
The Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX Dubai is equipped with 4 FXO Ports, 2 FXS Ports, supports up to 100 concurrent calls, 50 SIP trunks and a maximum 500 user capacity. You can easily update the operating system on your Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX Dubai to improve its functionality and enhance user experience. Upgrading firmware also fixes any existing bugs and protects you from any kind of software malfunctions and security threats. To update your gadget’s firmware, type your gateway’s IP address into your web browser and enter your login information. Then locate the Firmware or Update section and download the latest firmware update on your Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX Dubai system’s manufacturer’s website. Finally, upload the update and reboot the telephony system.
Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX Features
Supports 4 FXO Ports and 2 FXS Ports
Foreign Exchange Subscribers is the port that actually delivers the analog line to the subscriber. It is simply the “plug in the wall” that delivers a dial tone, battery current and ring voltage. This is the jack or interface to the phone system to which FXO devices can be connected to. The Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX Dubai has been equipped with 2 FXS ports to maximize communication while using your telephone to make calls, thus maximizing work productivity. It also comes with 4 FXO ports and allows for the making of up to 45 concurrent VoIP calls. It supports up to 500 SIP devices or users, proving to be a highly efficient device in busy offices.
High Performance & Stability
The Grandstream UCM 6204 IP – PBX Dubai comes with a distributed architecture that configures an integrated media resource card. It also not only features a highly responsive concurrent call processing, but also a smart auto load balancing function which results in excellent performance, thus giving you a maximum communication experience.
Flexible Deployment, Easy Operation & Simple Maintenance
The Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX system Dubai comes with a centralized single-site deployment and multi-site distributed network. Its centralized equipment management ensures a highly efficient operation and maintenance. The highly efficient Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX system uses a graphical configuration interface to accord you with an easy user experience even without any technical expertise.
Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
The Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX Dubai has the ability to deploy an information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
Rich QoS Capabilities
Quality of Service (QoS) is a feature of routers and switches which prioritizes traffic so that more important traffic can pass first, resulting in an overall performance improvement for critical network traffic. This feature is very useful in the Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX Dubai whenever there are high volumes of traffic, therefore eliminating any delays while working.
Excellent Audio Quality
The high performing Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX Dubai offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Canceling Technology, Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Voice Activity Detection, and Comfort Noise Generation that deliver superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations without any distractions.
SIP – Based Connections
You can easily connect your Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX Dubai is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms such as Cisco CallManager/CUCM, Broadsoft, Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), – Huawei IMS, and Asterisk/Elastix that currently exist in the market.
You can easily update the operating system on your Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX Dubai so as to improve its functionality and enhance user experience. Upgrading firmware also fixes any existing bugs and protects you from any kind of software malfunctions and vulnerabilities. To update your gadget’s firmware, type your gateway’s IP address into your web browser and enter your login information. Then locate the Firmware or Update section and download the latest firmware update on your Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX Dubai system’s manufacturer’s website. Finally, upload the update and reboot the telephony system.
Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto-provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
The Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
- Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX Dubai system helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls, thus enabling the user to easily join or create meetings.
- Call Transfer: This advanced feature of the Grandstream UCM 6204 IP PBX system Dubai allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button, or software that has been configured for use on the Gateway.
- Call Waiting: You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another phone call.
- Call Holding: You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX.
- Call Recording: A recording agent which simply runs on Windows OS collects and manages data through Web GUI then records files generated by your Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX.
Grandstream UCM6204 Key Features
- Supports 4 FXO ports and 2 FXS Ports
- It supports 500 SIP devices/users
- Supports 45 concurrent VoIP calls.
- It has three conference bridges
- Supports Maximum 25 attendees per bridge
- Supports DHCP server
- Supports 2 Gigabit ports
- IVR, Voice Mail, Voice Mail to Email
- Mobile Client Support
Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX Specifications
- SIP Users:500
- Concurrent Audio Calls:45
- Concurrent WebRTC Sessions:30
- Conference Bridges:3
- Users Per Bridge:25
- Ethernet Ports:2x 10/100/100 Gigabit
- PoE:3at PoE+
- FXS Ports:2
- FXO Ports:4
- Additional Ports:USB, SD
- NAT Router:yes
- Display:128 x 32 px graphic LCD
- Audio/Fax Codecs:711μ/a, G.722, G.723.1, 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729AB, iLBC, GSM, G.726-32, ADPCM, T.38
- Video Codecs:264, H.263, H.263+, VP8
- QoS:Layer 2 & 3
Grandstream UCM-6204 500 Users 45 Concurrent Calls IP-PBX Package Contents:
- UCM6204 main case
- 12V power adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- GPL license