Grandstream GWN7000 Dubai
Grandstream GWN7000 in Dubai is an enterprise VPN router and wireless access point managing unit. The GWN7000 has two Gigabit WAN ports, giving you failover protection and load balancing, plus another configurable port that can be WAN, LAN, or VoIP. The GWN7000 also has four auto-sensing Gigabit LAN ports, one of which can power the router using PoE. Dual USB 3.0 ports allow you to connect peripherals like NAS storage or printers, and also Wi-Fi uplink using a USB dongle. Grandstream GWN7000 also has an embedded controller for 300 compatible Grandstream GWN wireless access points, which you can manage through the web-based UI. This enterprise router gives you VPN control using PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, and OpenVPN. It also has incorporated firewall features like NAT, DMZ, Port Forwarding, SPI, and UPnP. Grandstream GWN7000 is an affordable business networking solution for SMBs, education, hospitality, retail, and more.
Grandstream GWN7000 Feature Hardware accelerated VPN including PPTP, L2TP/ IPSec and OpenVPN. The GWN7000 is a powerful enterprise-grade multi-WAN Gigabit VPN router. Ideal for the enterprise, small-to-medium business, retail, education, hospitality and medical markets, the GWN7000 supports comprehensive Wi-Fi network management software and VPN solutions that can be shared across one or many different physical locations. It features high-performance routing and switching power and a hardware-accelerated VPN client/server for secure inter-office connectivity. To maximize network reliability, the GWN7000 supports traffic load balancing and failover. The GWN7000 features an integrated controller and automated provisioning master that can setup and manage up to 300 in-network GWN series Wi-Fi Access Points. This can be easily operated through the product’s intuitive web browser user interface, which also offers a central panel to monitor and control the entire network.
The Grandstream GWN7000 Router possesses the capacity of 1 million packets/second routing & 10Gbps aggregate switching power. The Embedded controller to manage 300 GWN WiFi APs. This Router includes 7 Gigabit ports which is 2 WAN and 5 LAN Ports.GWN7000 Enterprise Router provides an intuitive web GUI configuration interface for easy management to give users access to all the configurations and options for the GWN7000’s setup. Embedded HTML pages allow users to configure the device through a Web browser such as Microsoft IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
GWN7000 supports creating up to 16 different LAN groups separated as VLANs with the possibility to add and pair GWN76xx Access Points to each LAN which is mapped to an SSID by VLAN tagging. The GWN7000 Enterprise Router complies with FCC/CE and various safety standards. The GWN7000 the power adapter is compliant with the UL standard.
Grandstream’s VPN router unifies all locations of business together by creating lightning-fast VPN tunnels from one location to the other. Advanced security features come built into the solution, to keep both users and data safe. The solution can be expanded and scaled easily at any time.
• (7) Gigabit ports (2 WAN 5 LAN)
• Hardware accelerated VPN including PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, and OpenVPN
• Embedded controller to manage 300 GWN WiFi APs
• Multi-WAN ports with load balancing and failover to maximize connection reliability
• Intuitive Web Interface to centrally monitor/provision the entire network
• 1 million packets/second routing & 10Gbps aggregate switching power
• Rich peripheral support (printer, NAS, file server, etc.) through USB ports
• 3G/4G/LTE wireless uplink via a USB dongle (pending) •
Rich firewall features including NAT, DMZ, Port Forwarding, SPI and UPnP
• Networking Interfaces: (2) Autosensing 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Ports (1) Autosensing 10/100/1000Mbps configurable as LAN, WAN, or VoIP Port (4) Autosensing 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports
• WAN: DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE, Load balance & failover, Rule bases routing
• LAN: DHCP server, DNS Cache, Multiple zones, VLAN
• Routing Performance: Up to 1 million packets/second with 64-byte packet size
• USB: 3G/4G/LTE as WAN, Printer sharing, File sharing
• Auxiliary Ports: (2) USB 3.0 ports, (1) Reset Pinhole
• Mounting: Indoor wall mount, Desktop
• LED: 8 green-color LEDs for device tracking and status indication
• Network Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, 802.1Q, 802.1p
• QoS: VLAN, TOS, supports multiple traffic classes, filter by port, IP address, DSCP, and policing
• Firewall: NAT, DMZ, Port Forwarding, SPI, UPnP • VPN: Protocols: PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, OpenVPN Client, Server, or pass-through
• Auto-Provisioning Capability: Embedded provisioning controller to manage up to 300 GWN series WiFi APs
• Management: Web, CLI
• Power: 802.3at PoE Included Power Supply: 12V/2A Max Power Consumption: 16W
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
• Storage Temperature: -10 to 60°C
• Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
• Unit Dimensions: 200 x 136 x 37mm
• Package Dimensions: 324 x 163.5 x 54mm• Unit Weight: 570g
• Package Weight: 930g
• Compliance: FCC, CE, RCM, IC