Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Dubai
Designed to be a reliable Unified Communications solution, the Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Dubai integrates multiple communication technologies such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable Grandstream UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees. You can easily connect your Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX Dubai to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX Dubai is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms such as Cisco CallManager/CUCM, Broadsoft, Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), – Huawei IMS, and Asterisk/Elastix that currently exist in the market.
Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Features
Supports 2 FXO Ports and 2 FXS Ports
Foreign Exchange Subscribers is the port that actually delivers the analog line to the subscriber. It is simply the “plug in the wall” that delivers a dial tone, battery current and ring voltage. This is the jack or interface to the phone system to which FXO devices can be connected to. The Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Dubai has been equipped with 2 FXS ports to maximize communication while using your telephone to make calls, thus maximizing work productivity. It also comes with 2 FXO ports and allows for the making of up to 30 concurrent VoIP calls. It supports up to 500 SIP devices or users, proving to be a highly efficient device in busy offices.
High Performance & Stability
The Grandstream UCM 6202 IP – PBX Dubai comes with a distributed architecture that configures an integrated media resource card. It also not only features a highly responsive concurrent call processing, but also a smart auto load balancing function which results in an excellent performance, thus giving you a maximum communication experience.
Flexible Deployment, Easy Operation & Simple Maintenance
The Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX system Dubai comes with a centralized single-site deployment and multi-site distributed network. Its centralized equipment management ensures a highly efficient operation and maintenance. The highly efficient Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX system uses a graphical configuration interface to accord you with an easy user experience even without any technical expertise.
Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
The Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX Dubai has the ability to deploy an information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
Rich QoS Capabilities
Quality of Service (QoS) is a feature of routers and switches which prioritizes traffic so that more important traffic can pass first, resulting in an overall performance improvement for critical network traffic. This feature is very useful in the Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX Dubai whenever there are high volumes of traffic, therefore eliminating any delays while working.
Excellent Audio Quality
The high performing Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX Dubai offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Canceling Technology, Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Voice Activity Detection, and Comfort Noise Generation that deliver superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations without any distractions.
SIP – Based Connections
You can easily connect your Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX Dubai to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms such as Cisco CallManager/CUCM, Broadsoft, Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), – Huawei IMS, and Asterisk/Elastix that currently exist in the market.
You can easily update the operating system on your Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX Dubai, so as to improve its functionality and enhance user experience. Upgrading firmware also fixes any existing bugs and protects you from any kind of software malfunctions and vulnerabilities. To update your gadget’s firmware, type your gateway’s IP address into your web browser and enter your login information. Then locate the Firmware or Update section and download the latest firmware update on your Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX Dubai system’s manufacturer’s website. Finally, upload the update and reboot the telephony system.
Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto-provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
The Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Dubai pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
- Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX system helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls, thus enabling the user to easily join or create meetings.
- Call Transfer: This advanced feature of the Grandstream UCM 6202 IP PBX system allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button, or software that has been configured for use on the Gateway.
- Call Waiting: You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another phone call.
- Call Holding: You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX.
- Call Recording: A recording agent which simply runs on Windows OS collects and manages data through Web GUI then records files generated by your Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX.
Grandstream UCM6202 Key Features
- FXO Ports: 2
- FXS Ports: 2
- Gigabit Ports: 2
- Users: 500
- Concurrent Calls: 30
- Conference Bridges: 3
- Attendees / bridge: 25
Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Specifications
Analog Telephone FXS Ports
- 2 ports (both with lifeline capability in case of a power outage)
PSTN Line FXO Ports
- 2 ports (UCM6202)
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 ports with integrated PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
- Yes (supports router mode and switch mode)
- USB, SD
- Power/Ready, Network, PSTN Line, USB, SD
- 128×32 graphic LCD with DOWN & OK button
- LEC with NLP Packetized Voice Protocol Unit, 128ms-tail-length carrier grade Line Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, Modem detection & auto-switch to G.711
Voice and Fax Codecs
- 711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM, AAL2-G.726-32, ADPCM; T.38
- 264, H.263, H263+
- Layer 3 QoS, Layer 2 QoS
- In Audio, RFC2833, and SIP INFO
Provisioning Protocol & Plug-and-Play
- TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, auto-discovery & auto-provisioning of Grandstream IP endpoints via ZeroConfig (DHCP Option 66 multicast SIP SUBSCRIBE mDNS), event list between the local and remote trunk
- TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, PPPoE, SIP (RFC3261), STUN, SRTP, TLS, LDAP
- Call Progress Tone, Polarity Reversal, Hook Flash Timing, Loop Current Disconnect, Busy Tone
- SRTP, TLS, HTTPS, SSH
Universal Power Supply
- Output: 12VDC, 1.5A; Input: 100 ~ 240VAC, 50 ~ 60Hz
- UCM6202/6204: 226mm L x 155mm W x 34.5mm H
- UCM6208: 440mm L x 185mm W x 44mm H
- UCM6202/6204: Unit weight 0.51kg, Package weight 0.94kg
- UCM6208: Unit weight 2.23kg, Package weight 3.09kg
- Operating: 32 ~ 104ºF / 0 ~ 40ºC, 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing); Storage: 14 ~ 140ºF / -10 ~ 60ºC
- Wall mount & Desktop (UCM6202/6204); Rackmount & Desktop (UCM6208)
- English/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Spanish/French/Portuguese/German/Russian/Italian/Polish/Czech for Web UI; Customizable IVR/voice prompts for English, Chinese, British English, German, Spanish, Greek, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic; Customizable language pack to support any other languages
- Bellcore/Telcordia, ETSI-FSK, ETSI-DTMF, SIN 227 – BT
- Yes, with enable/disable option upon call establishment and termination
- Multiple configurable call queues, automatic call distribution (ACD) based on agent skills/availability/busy level, in-queue announcement
Customizable Auto Attendant
- Up to 5 layers of IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
Maximum Call Capacity
- -Registered SIP devices: supports up to 800 registered SIP devices/users (for UCM6208) and 500 registered SIP devices/users (for UCM6202/6204)
- -Concurrent SIP calls: Up to 30 (UCM6202), 45 (UCM6204), or 100 (UCM6208), or 66% performance if calls are SRTP encrypted
- Up to 3 (UCM6202/6204) or 6 (UCM6208) password-protected conference bridges allowing up to 25 (UCM6202/6204) or 32 (UCM6208) simultaneous PSTN or IP participants
- Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom etc.