Yealink CP960 Conference Phone
The brand new Space Silver, Y – Shaped Yealink Optima HD IP Conference Phone Yealink CP960 which features a 5″ 720 × 1280 capacitive touch screen has been industrially designed to achieve the focal point of any room. It incorporates the hardware and software, together with its Yealink Noise Proof Technology to deliver maximum and excellent audio quality. A 3 – microphone array embedded in it allows the premium Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone to pick up sounds within a range of 6 meters at 360°. Using its two additional CP Wireless Expansion Mic CPW90, the Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone offers an extensive audio capture distance at a radius of up to 20 meters minus any wiring problems.
The technologically advanced Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone allows a maximum of five parties to join a conference call from different locations, thus saving the user from incurring extra phone call costs while saving time.
It is a Simplistic device in outlook but built as a Sophisticated Solution that delivers Crystal Clear Sound, improves Productivity, and offers exemplary features to corporate boardrooms and large conference rooms.
Full Duplex Speakerphone
Making phone calls within noisy areas can be quite strenuous. The Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone uses its full-duplex speakerphone to pick up the speaker’s voice, whether in whispers or loud volumes, then amplifies and transmits it for the listener on the other end to hear, be it in private offices or in open workspaces.
The Yealink CP960 Phone enables you to enjoy full-duplex audio with superior echo cancellation and noise suppression technology. This means that the microphones filter all surrounding noises and picks only the speaker’s voice, providing you with a smooth phone call experience with zero distractions.
Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone comes with in-built Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with smart mobile devices. When the headset is not paired with a device, the Bluetooth status remains off. This feature is incorporated into the algorithm, therefore users can seamlessly pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices without having to go through the Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone Bluetooth Touch Controller.
The Bluetooth connection uses a mesh topology where nodes communicate directly with each other without depending on a central hub. This allows the nodes to relay data and information to others out of reach from the original source node, extending the reach of the network to an expanded area.
Internet Wireless Connection
The Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone supports Wi-Fi® Wireless connections from a speed of 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ.This enhanced feature offers you unparalleled convenience when it comes to content sharing and audio streaming.
SIP Based Connection
You can easily connect your Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Avaya audio conference phone is based on SIP (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms that currently exist in the market. The Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone furthermore supports Power over Ethernet, thereby making its connection to various office platforms an easy task.
The Message Waiting Indicator
This feature comes in the form of notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
Record Your Meetings
The advanced Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone allows you to record and keep your meeting phone calls so that you can retrieve them at a later date if needed and for future references. This ensures that you always have detailed records/data of the institution’s important phone calls.
This advanced feature of the Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows you to create up to 20 group calls each with 5 participants. Its phone book offers you an allowance of a maximum of one thousand (1,000) entries per profile. You can simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
Easy Setup and Operation
The Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone is built to accord you with a quick and easy installation and operation, even with your basic knowledge of technical skills. The unit comes with many different buttons that enable you to enjoy various functions such as muting, unmuting, volume adjustment, holding calls, redialling and even recording conversations while making your important phone calls. The Yealink CP960 IP Phone has a Beacon LED which provides the user with visual alerts for incoming calls and voicemail alerts. The headset on the device enables the user to easily toggle an ongoing call from the speaker to the headset while the volume button allows for volume increase or decrease while making your phone call.
The user can simply use the application keys such as the Phone key, Main menu, Contacts, and Recents to navigate through the phone and display a list of options including features, network information, administration, and many others.
The Yealink CP960 IP Phone enables you to personalize adjustments such as setting classic ringtones for specific contacts, and voicemail tones for incoming voicemail alert. You can also set the date and time on your device to enhance accuracy. This not only makes communication fun and easy, but also makes sure that the user does not miss important phone calls. The Yealink IP Touch Phone also gives you the freedom to download wallpapers and set them on your display screen depending on your preference, delivering new and exciting vertical experiences.
The Yealink CP960 IP Phone allows you to easily log in and out, as well as lock your phone to prevent unauthorized use whenever you are away. Locking your phone does not log you out as you can still receive all phone calls and make emergency calls. You can also unlock your phone using a pin or password, depending on the configuration made by your administrator.
- Optimal HD audio
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Smart Noise Filtering
- 20 – foot (6 – meter ) microphone pick up a range
- Apply to medium to the large conference room
- Built-in – 3 – microphone array, 360 – degree voice pick up
- 56mm diameter and 10w speaker
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with AEC
- Echo cancellation tail length is up to 320ms
- Background noise suppression
- Codecs : G722, G722.1C, G726, G729,G729A,G723,iLBC,Opus,PCMA,PCMU
- DTMF : In-band, Out – of -band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB, AGC
- 5″ 720 × 1280 capacitive touch screen
- Volume key
- Home key
- 1 × RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz,802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 3
- 2 × Wired MIC port
- 2 × USB 2.0 port
- 1 × 3.5mm audio – out port
- 1 × USB 2.0 Micro – B device port
- 1 × Security slot
Network & Security
- SIP v1(RFC2543), v2(RFC3261)
- SIP server redundancy supported
- NAT traversal : STUN mode
- Proxy mode and peer – to – peer SIP link mode
- IP assignment : DHCP /Static
- HTTP/HTTPS web server
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- UDP/TCP/DNS – SRV(RFC 3263)
- QoS : 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS, DSCP
- SRTP for voice encryption
- Transport Layer Security(TLS)
- HTTPS certificate manager
- AES encryption for configuration file
- Digest authentication
- Configuration : browser/phone/auto -provision
- Auto – provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Auto – provision with PNP
- Zero -so – touch, TR -069
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Package tracing export, system log
Power Consumption (PoE)
- 9w – 9.18w
- 10 ~ 90%
- -10°C ~ 40°C (+14 ~ 104°F)
- (W*H*D) 338mm * 338mm *74mm
IP – PBX Features
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Multicast Paging
- Anonymous call
- Anonymous call rejection
- Distinctive ringtone
- Call pick up
- Up to four CP960 : One Master CP, three Slave CP
- Wired Network Only
- Two expansion microphones for each CP960
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries
- XML/LDAP remote phone book
- Bluetooth contacts
- Intelligent search method
- Phone book search import/export
- Call history : dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- 1 VoIP account
- Call hold, DND, mute, call recording, hotline
- 5 – way conference call
- Analog PSTN calls via CPN10
- Redial, call waiting, emergency call
- Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
- Ringtone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Volume adjustment
- Pairing via Bluetooth/USB Micro -B port
- External speaker connection via 3.5mm audio – out port
- Create meeting directly
- Join meeting seamlessly
- Active Speaker
- Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone
- Ethernet Cable (7.5m CAT5E UTP Cable)
- Wireless Microphone CPW90 (optional)
- Wired Microphone CPE90(optional)
- Quick Start Guide
- Yealink PoE adapter YLPOE30 (optional)