Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai
The Yealink T46U is an elegantly designed IP phone in Dubai that is designed especially for use by busy executives and professionals. It combines an easy and fast interface with a rich, high-resolution TFT color display. The high-performance desk phone supports Opus codec and noise filtering acoustic shield technology, therefore delivering outstanding audio clarity during phone calls. Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai offers multiple options for connecting a headset. Use the USB port for a plug-and-play USB headset. The RJ9 port supports wired headsets. You can connect a wireless Bluetooth headset by using a Yealink BT40 or BT41 Dongle (not included). If you want wireless network connectivity, Yealink also offers the WF40 and WF50 Wi-Fi Dongles (not included). In addition, the Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai can be expanded with the Yealink EXP43 color screen expansion module to add up to 20 physical keys on each page with dual-color LEDs. The Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai is designed to support 16 SIP accounts. It is broadly interoperable with standards-based VoIP phone systems and services. Yealink T46U has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports PoE.
Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai Features:
- 3″ 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
- Opus codec support
- Dual USB ports
- Dual firmware images
- T42U (pending)/T43U/T46U/T48U Auto-P template unified
- T42U (pending)/T43U/T46U/T48U firmware unified
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
- USB headset and EHS support
- Wi-Fi via WF40/WF50
- Bluetooth via BT40/BT41
- USB recording
- Supports color-screen expansion modules
- Stand with two adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Expandable with YEA-EXP43
- PSU (YEA-PS5V2000US) not included
- Does not support EHS36 and EXP40
- Headset Support
- Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai works perfectly with various Yealink headsets to offer you maximum mobility using the hands-free mode. For hands-free communications, use one of the two USB ports for a USB headset, or use the dedicated RJ9 port. You can therefore work on other official tasks while on a phone call.
- Crystal Clear Display
- The Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai is equipped with a 4.3″ 480 x 272-pixel backlight color touch screen LCD display which offers its user an enhanced visual clarity. The clear display also gives its user quick access to details since they can easily navigate through the screen.
- Easy Plug & Play Setup
- Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai is equipped with dual USB ports which allow for easy connection of the phone to other devices such as laptops and PCs so as to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai is equipped with dual switched Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai allows for easy connectivity to Bluetooth using BT50/BT40 dongle. The BT50 dongle allows for easy connectivity of the handset to a Bluetooth device such as headsets. This not only enhances efficiency in the office but also maximizes the productivity of the worker.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai allows for easy connectivity to Wi-Fi networks using a WF50/WF40 dongle. This enables the user to make fast calls over the internet.
- HD Audio Quality, Sound Professional and Noise-free
- Yealink T46U SIP Phone Dubai is equipped with a full-duplex speakerphone with AEC that allows for comfortable listening during the hands-free mode. If in an open workspace or common area, the Yealink T46U uses Yealink Optima HD voice and Yealink Noise Proof Technology to block background noises that may cause distractions during voice communications. Furthermore, it is a hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset that helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
- Easy Customization
- The SIP-T46U has a 4.3″ backlit-color touch screen, which enables a rich visual presentation and easy navigation. Accompanied by two USB ports, the T46U is your right-hand man in the office that makes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB headset and USB recording possible, and you can use any two of them freely according to your needs to enrich phone features.
- High Expansibility
- The Yealink T46U Dubai not only has 29 one-touch DSS keys that can be easily programmed to various features but also can connect up to three expansion modules, for up to 180 additional buttons with a screen-based LCD display and LED system.
- Efficient Installation and Provisioning
- Yealink T4U series supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes the T4U series simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade. Furthermore, a unified firmware and auto-p template that applies to all T42U (pending)/T43U/T46U/T48U phone models, saves even more time and costs for businesses, as well as simplifies the management and maintenance.
- Secure Transport and Interoperability
- Yealink T4U series uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL), which is the latest network security technology. It’s also compatible with leading soft switch suppliers, such as 3CX, Broadsoft Broadworks. Moreover, it is carried with dual firmware images that give you enterprise-level protection to avoid bricking your system once the upgrade failed.
Yealink T46U – Quick Specifications
Communications Protocol: SIP
Ethernet Ports: 2x Gigabit
PoE: 802.3af Class 3
2x USB-A 2.0
RJ9 for Headset
Bluetooth: with Yealink BT40/BT41 Dongle (not included)
Wi-Fi: with Yealink WF40/WF50 Dongle (not included)
Display: 4.3″ 480×272 color LCD
Wideband: AMR-WB, Opus, G.722
Narrowband: AMR-NB, Opus, G.711u/a, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
Yealink SIP-T46U 16-Line IP Phone Package Contents:
Yealink SIP-T46U IP Phone
Handset with Cord
Quick Start Guide