Grandstream GWN7600 Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai
To ensure easy installation and management, the Grandstream GWN7600 Dubai uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN76xx series APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single-point-of-failure. GWN7600 wireless access point Dubai can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 450 concurrent client devices per AP, and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, the Grandstream GWN7600 Dubai is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
Grandstream GWN7600 Access Point Features
The dual-band 2×2:2 technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your Wi-Fi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run.
Easy installation and management
The Grandstream GWN7600 Dubai simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. An embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 30 Apps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about
This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in.
The Grandstream GWN7600 AP Dubai comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 450 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE.
Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto-provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
Supports Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream GWN7600 AP Dubai is equipped with Dual 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream GWN7600 Wireless AP Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Wide Coverage Range
The Grandstream GWN7610 Wireless Access Point Dubai is a highly efficient and reliable device that offers a long coverage range of up o 165 meters which can vary depending on the kind of environment used.
Grandstream GWN7610 wireless access point Dubai can be paired with any third party router as well as Grandstream’s GWN series routers. Supporting advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 250+ client devices per AP as well as dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
Why the Grandstream GWN7600 Wireless Access Point?
- Granstream Wireless Access point, (POE Adapter Not included)
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 450+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- The embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network
Grandstream GWN7600 Wireless Access Point Specifications
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 2x 2.4 GHz, gain 3 dBi, internal antenna
- 2x 5 GHz, gain 3 dBi, internal antenna
- 2.4GHz radio: 2400 – 24835GHz
- 5GHz radio: 5150 – 5250GHz, 5725 – 5850GHz
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES)
- Up to 541 ft. (165 meters) *coverage range can vary based on environment
- 16 SSID per radio
- 2x autosensing 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet Ports
- 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x Reset Button, 1x Kensington Lock
- Indoor wall mount or ceiling mount, kits included
- The embedded controller in GWN7600 allows it to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network
- DC Input: 24VDC / 1A
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af/802.3at compliant
- Maximum Power Consumption: 13.8W
- Operation: 0° to 40° C
- Storage: 10° to 60° C
- Humidity: 10% o 90% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension: 205.3 x 205.3 x 45.9mm
- Unit Weight: 526g
- Unit + Mounting Kit Dimension: 205.3 x 205.3 x 53.9mm
- Unit + Mounting Kit Weight: 610g