Grandstream GWN7630 Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai
Grandstream GWN7630 Dubai is equipped with a dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology, and a self-power adaptation feature that comes on upon automatic detection of PoE or PoE+. An embedded controller has the ability to manage up to 50 local GWN series APs, while an advanced QoS feature ensures the real-time performance of low latency applications. To ensure easy installation and management, the Grandstream GWN7630 Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7630 is also supported by GWN. Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. Grandstream GWN7630 Dubai is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. The Grandstream GWN7630 Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
Grandstream GWN7630 AP Features
The dual-band 4×4:4 technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your Wi-Fi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run.
Easy installation and management:
The Grandstream GWN7630 Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. An embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 50 Apps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about
This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in.
The Grandstream GWN7630 Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 200 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE.
Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto-provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
Supports Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream GWN7630 Wireless Access Point Dubai is equipped with Dual 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream GWN7630 Wireless Access Point Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Wide Coverage Range
The Grandstream GWN7630 Wireless Access Point Dubai is a highly efficient and reliable device that offers a long coverage range of up to 175 meters which can vary depending on the kind of environment used.
Grandstream GWN7630 wireless access point Dubai can be paired with any third party router as well as Grandstream’s GWN series routers. Supporting advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 250+ client devices per AP as well as dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
Grandstream GWN7630 Key Features
- 33 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN. Cloud offers unlimited AP management
Grandstream GWN7630 AP Specifications
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2)
- 4 dual-band internal antennas
- 4GHz, gain 4dBi
- 5 GHz, gain 5dBi
Wi-Fi Data Rates
- IEEE 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1733Mbps
- IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n: 6.5Mbps to 600Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- *Actual throughput may vary depending on many factors including environmental conditions, the distance between
devices, radio interference in the operating environment and mix of devices in the network
- 4GHz radio: 2412 – 2484 MHz
- 5GHz radio: 5180 – 5825 MHz
- 4G: 20 and 40 MHz
- 5G: 20,40 and 80 MHz
Wi-Fi and System Security
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate and random default password per device
- 4×4:4 2.4G(MIMO)
- 4×4:4 5G(MU-MIMO)
- Up to 175 meters
- *coverage range can vary based on the environment
Maximum TX Power
- 4G: 27 dBm
- 5G: 25 dBm
- *Maximum power varies by country, frequency band and MCS rate
- 4G: 802.11b: -96dBm@1Mbps, -88dBm@11Mbps; 802.11g: -93dBm @6Mbps, -75dBm@54Mbps; 802.11n 20MHz: -73dBm @MCS7; 802.11n 40MHz:-70dBm @MCS7
- 5G: 802.11a: -92dBm @6Mbps, -74dBm @54Mbps; 802.11ac 20MHz: -67dBm@MCS8; 802.11ac: HT40:- 63dBm @MCS9; 802.11ac 80MHz: -59dBm @MCS9
- 15 SSIDs per access point
- 2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports
- 1x Reset Pinhole, 1x Kensington lock
- Indoor wall mount or ceiling mount, kits included
- 3 tri-colour LEDs for device tracking and status indication
- IPv4, IPv6, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM
- 11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
- ≤ 50 APs: Light-weight Master in AP
- ≥ 50 APs: Cloud management (GWN.Cloud)
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- Support 802.3 az ;
- POE 802.3af/ 802.3at;
- Max Consumption: 16.5W
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension: 205.3 x 205.3 x 45.9mm; Unit Weight: 590g
- Unit + Mounting Kits Dimension : 205.3 x 205.3 x 50.9mm; Unit + Mounting Kits Weight : 710g
- Entire Package Dimension: 258 x 247 x 86mm; Entire Package Weight: 930g
- GWN7630 802.11ac Wave-2 Wireless AP, Mounting Kits, Quick Start Guide