Grandstream GWN7630LR Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai
The Grandstream GWN7630LR Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai comes with a powerful 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology. Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai features a sophisticated antenna design that delivers maximum network throughput to support more than 200 clients and a long coverage range of up to 300meters. A controller that has been integrated into the product’s web user interface ensures easy installation and management. The Grandstream GWN7630LR Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai is supported by GWN, Cloud, which is Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai is the perfect Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and delivers a smooth integration with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable voice and video IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks and captive portals, the GWN7630LR is an ideal outdoor Wi-Fi access point for enterprises, multiple floor offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools and more.
Grandstream GWN7630LR AP Features
The dual-band 4×4:4 technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your Wi-Fi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run.
Easy installation and management:
The Grandstream GWN7630LR Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. An embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 50 Apps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about
This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in.
The Grandstream GWN7630LR Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 200 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE.
Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance, and operation. Auto-provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
Supports Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream GWN7630LR Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai is equipped with Dual 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream GWN7630LR Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Wide Coverage Range
The Grandstream GWN7630LR Wireless Access Point Dubai is a highly efficient and reliable device that offers a long coverage range of up to 300 meters which can vary depending on the kind of environment used.
Grandstream GWN7630LR Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai can be paired with any third-party router as well as Grandstream’s GWN series routers. Supporting advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 200+ client devices per AP as well as dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
Grandstream GWN7630LR Key Features
- 33Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MIMO technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 300-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown
- The flexibility of detachable/ changeable antenna for different application scenarios
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN. Cloud offers unlimited AP management
Grandstream GWN7630LR AP Specifications
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2)
- 4 detachable/changeable dual-band omnidirectional antennas
- 4GHz, gain 3.5dBi
- 5GHz, gain 3.5dBi
Wi-Fi Data Rates
- I EEE 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps; 400 Mbps with 256-QAM on 2.4GHz
- IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
*Actual throughput may vary depending on many factors including environmental conditions, the distance between devices, radio interference in the operating environment and mix of devices in the network
- 4GHz radio : 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz
- 5GHz radio: 5.150 – 5.250 GHz, 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
*Not all frequency bands can be used in all regions. The band 5150-5350 MHz is restricted to indoor use only in all EU states.
- 4G: 20 and 40 MHz
- 5G: 20,40 and 80 MHz
Wi-Fi and System Security
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES), anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate and random default password per device
- 4×4:4 2.4G (MIMO), 4×4:4 5G (MU-MIMO)
- Up to 300 meters *Coverage range can vary based on environment
Maximum TX Power
- 4G: 27 dBm
- 5G: 25 dBm
- 11b:-100dBm @1Mbps,-93dBm@11Mbps;802.11g:-95dBm @6Mbps,-76dBm@54Mbps; 802.11n 20MHz:-72dBm @MCS7;802.11n 40MHz:-70dBm @MCS7
- 11a:-93dBm @6Mbps,-76dBm @54Mbps;802.11ac 20MHz:-68dBm @MCS8;802.11acHT40:-65dBm @MCS9;802.11ac 80MHz:-60dBm @MCS9
- 16 SSIDs per radio
- 2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports
- 1x Reset Pinhole
- Wall mount or pole mount – kits included
- 1 tri-color LEDs for device tracking and status indication
- IPv4, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM
- 11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN APs
- Cloud offers a free cloud management platform for unlimited GWN APs
- Manager (coming soon) offers premise-based software controller for up to 3,000 GWN APs
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- PoE 802.3af/ 802.3at;
- Max Consumption: 16.5W
- Operation: -30°C to 60°C
- Storage: -30°C to 70°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension: 533.1 × 115 × 40mm; Unit Weight: 564g
- Unit + Mounting Kits Dimension: 533.1×115 ×62mm; Unit + Mounting Kits Weight: 706g
- Entire Package Dimension: 258 × 247× 86mm; Entire Package Weight: 978g
- GWN7630LR 802.11ac Wireless AP, Mounting Kits, Quick Start Guide
- IP66-level weatherproof capability when installed vertically
- FCC, CE, RCM, IC