Grandstream GWN7600LR Wifi Access Point Dubai
For easy installation and management, the Grandstream GWN7600LR Dubai uses a controller-less distributed network management design and an embedded controller within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single-point-of-failure. It is equipped with easy installation and management features packed with extra coverage support and advanced performance features which make the Grandstream GWN7600LR Dubai an ideal outdoor access point for mid-size wireless network deployments. The Grandstream GWN7600LR supports 16 SSIDs per access point and has an embedded controller which allows it to auto-discover, auto-provision and manages up to 30 GWN series in a Wi-Fi network.
Grandstream GWN7600LR Access Point Features
The dual-band 2×2:2technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your Wi-Fi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run.
Easy installation and management:
The Grandstream GWN7600LR Dubai simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. AN embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 30 Apps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about.
Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available in private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto-provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
Supports Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream GWN7600LR Dubai is equipped with Dual 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream GWN7600LR Wireless Access Point Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Wide Wi-Fi Coverage Range
The Grandstream GWN7600LR Wireless Access Point Dubai is a highly efficient and reliable device that offers a long Wi-Fi coverage range of up to 300 meters.
This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in.
The Grandstream GWN7600LR Dubai comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 450 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE.
Grandstream GWN7600LR Wireless Access Point Dubai can be paired with any third party router as well as Grandstream’s GWN series routers. Supporting advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 250+ client devices per AP as well as dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
Why the Grandstream GWN7600LR Wireless Access Point?
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af and 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE/PoE+)
- Support 450+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 300-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- The embedded controller allows GWN7600LR to auto-discover, auto-provision and manages up to 30 GWN series Wi-Fi APs in a network
Grandstream GWN7600LR Access Point Specifications
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 2x 2.4 GHz, gain 3 dBi, internal antenna
- 2x 5 GHz, gain 3 dBi, internal antenna
- 2.4GHz radio: 2400 – 24835GHz
- 5GHz radio: 5150 – 5250GHz, 5725 – 5850GHz
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES)
- Up to 300 meters *coverage range can vary based on environment
- 16 SSID per radio
- 2x autosensing 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet Ports
- 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x Reset Button, 1x Kensington Lock
- Indoor wall mount or ceiling mount, kits included
- Embedded controller in GWN7600 allows it to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network
- DC Input: 24VDC / 1A
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af/802.3at compliant
- Maximum Power Consumption: 13.8W
- Operation: 0° to 40° C
- Storage: 10° to 60° C
- Humidity: 10% o 90% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension: 205.3 x 205.3 x 45.9mm
- Unit Weight: 526g
- Unit + Mounting Kit Dimension: 205.3 x 205.3 x 53.9mm