Grandstream GSC3510 SIP Intercom Speaker Dubai
The Grandstream GSC3510 SIP Intercom Speaker Dubai is widely compatible with a variety of peripherals including Bluetooth devices built-in whitelist and blacklists to easily block unwanted calls, integrated dual-band WiFi and advanced acoustic echo cancellation. The microphones also deliver a 4.2-meter pickup distance. By pairing the Grandstream GSC3510 Dubai with other Grandstream devices, including desktop and cordless IP phones as well as the GDS series of Facility Access products, users can easily sculpt a state-of-the-art security and voice intercom solution. Thanks to its modern industrial design and rich features, the GSC3510 is the ideal intercom speaker/microphone for any setting.
Grandstream GSC3510 Features
Secure, simple to use paging capabilities for mass announcements
The Grandstream GSC3510 SIP Intercom speaker Dubai is equipped with powerful intercom-paging capabilities which enable the user to access quick and clear mass broadcasts. It also has the ability to configure desktop endpoints to quickly page through all GSC intercoms. For example, to page a specific doctor in a healthcare deployment, make announcements throughout event spaces, request more cashiers in a shop.
The Grandstream GSC3510 Speaker and Microphone are designed to function as a 2-way intercom thus enabling quick conversations when calling specific GSC units/paging within a communications network. For instance, calling a specific classroom to request a student to be sent to the staffroom.
Easy configuration with Grandstream devices
The Grandstream GSC3510 is equipped with the efficient Push-to-Talk button which is highly convenient in cases of emergency. The device can be directly configured to PTT using a specific series of Grandstream GSC3510 devices. To achieve state-of-the-art security and voice intercom, you can pair any of the Grandstream desktop and cordless IP phones or any of the DSG series of door phones with your Grandstream GSC3510 Speaker and Microphone.
2-pin multi-purpose input
The Grandstream GSC3510 SIP Intercom speaker Dubai is equipped with a 2-pin multi-purpose input that supports many functions such as a call button or panic button which allows the Grandstream GSC3510 Dubai to start a call to a designated endpoint such as a security office phone or reception phone. When used with a call-button peripheral, the Grandstream GSC3510 Dubai can function as a security device to protect both in-network users and out-of-network users. Access through a facility can be controlled through an individual initiating a call through the Grandtream GSC3510, or a panic button can connect a user with security staff in the case of an emergency.
Accessible for easy-way mobility
The Grandstream GSC3510 Dubai can be deployed in senior –care or healthcare industries to deliver an easy way for mobility-impaired users to help them connect easily with nursing and other healthcare workers.
Multi-Language User Interface
The Grandstream GSC3510 Dubai is designed to support the use of a variety of languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian & Chinese.
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream GSC3510 Intercom comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Supports Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream GSC3510 Sip Intercom Dubai is equipped with a 10/100Mbps port which is integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
Grandstream GSC3510 Key Features
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 3 directional mics with MMAD & microphone beamforming array
- Full-band and wide-band audio codec support including Opus & G.722
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- One 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/ PoE+
- 2-pin multi-purpose input to support peripherals including call buttons
Grandstream GSC3510 Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, OpenVPN®
- One 10/100 Mbps port with integrated PoE/PoE+
- Yes, integrated. Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Yes, dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz with 802.11 a/b/g/n, WMM
- One 2-pin multi-purpose input port, Reset
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- 711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, G.729A/B in-band and out-ofband DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS
- SIP Paging, Multicast Paging, call-waiting with priority override
- Yes, HD speakerphone with support for full band audio with 48KHz voice sampling frequency
Speaker and Microphones
- 8W high-fidelity HD speaker; 3 directional microphones with beam-forming capability and up to 4.2-meter voice pickup distance
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian & Chinese
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Integrated PoE* 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at Class 4
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GSC3510 SIP Intercom Speaker/Microphone
- Mounting kits
- Quick installation guide
- GPL license
- Unit Dimensions: 215.32mm (diameter) x 68.7mm (depth)
- Unit Weight: 0.8kg
- Box Weight: 1.39kg