Yealink SIP- T58V IP Phone Dubai
The Yealink SIP-T58V is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. This all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. Based on the Android 5.1.1 operating system, the SIP-T58V features a seven-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen, a removable two-megapixel HD camera CAM50, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR, and it is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today’s busy executives, managers,, and teleworkers.
Yealink SIP- T58V Features:
HD Audio and HD Video
- The Yealink SIP-T58V includes the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies and now supports the Opus codec, which helps maximize the acoustic performance of the phone’s handset, headset and especially the speakerphone. And its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly. The dynamic, removable two-megapixel HD camera CAM50 is specially designed for remarkable real-time face-to-face conversations.
A Better User Experience with Android Operating System
- Based on Android 5.1.1, the Yealink SIP-T58V features a built-in browser, email, calendar, and more. Administrators can easily install additional Android applications to improve collaboration and productivity. Meanwhile, it provides you with a superior operation experience, such as up to 3 separate idle screen views, drag for conference and transfer, and faster response speed for the user interface, etc., all of these make collaboration easier than ever.
Richer Interface for Easy Customization
- The Yealink SIP-T58V features Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR for pairing with headsets and mobile phones. It also includes dual-port Gigabit Ethernet with PoE as well as built-in Wi-Fi. The USB 2.0 port allows for media and storage via a USB flash drive and a direct wired/wireless USB headset connection. The SIP-T58 Series can also be paired with up to 3 Yealink color-screen expansion modules.
Efficient Provisioning and Management
- The Yealink SIP-T58V supports Yealink’s efficient Auto-Provisioning mechanism, including phone deployment and application installation. Administrators can take advantage of centralized deployment, management, updating, and uninstalling to ensure application standardization.
Deliver Versatility with Deep IP Intercom Integration
- Customers can enjoy a high ROI by making the phone a two-in-one tool for both business collaboration and for door monitoring and unlocking. Versatile and smart, the T58V and T58A integrate with IP video intercom systems from major vendors in the market, including 2N, Baudisch, and Cyber Data. Deliver true ROI and cost-efficiency to customers.
Advanced features include
- Visitor preview before picking up the phone;
- One-touch door open (with or without answering the phone);
- Easy monitoring by connecting via the video intercom or video surveillance, a setup that is ideal for warehouses and logistics
Effortless Business Customization
- Based on the Android OS, the phones feature great capabilities that integrate seamlessly with third-party applications. Officially supported apps include BroadSoft Communicator, Skype, Skype for Business, and Zoom Meeting. Support for Yealink’s SDK (Software Development Kit) allows service providers and Yealink to work together to strengthen and deepen integration and to jointly develop app features on the phone. Help improve communication efficiency by lowering the learning curve, providing more features, and unifying user experiences.
Yealink SIP- T58V Specifications.
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- 720p30 HD video
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant) for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 3-party video conferencing
- Up to 5-party video/audio mixed conferencing
- Wall mountable
- Colour-screen Expansion Module support
What’s in the box.
- Yealink SIP-T58V phone
- Handset with cord
- CAM50 camera
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide