Avaya J179 IP Phone Dubai
The Avaya J179 is a competitively-priced IP Phone that comes equipped with a suite of advanced features to enhance your communication experience. It is a high – performing phone that boosts the IP network of you business for smooth functionality.
The Avaya J179 IP Phone is equipped with many advanced features including 4 softkeys, a colour display, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth®. The Avaya J179 IP Phone Dubai is highly suitable for use in remote locations, headquarters, or home offices. It offers wide compatibility with various leading platforms including Avaya Aura® and IP Office™. The IP Phone fits well into your office and complements your existing networks and infrastructure to meet your changing business needs.
- HD Audio Quality
- The Avaya J179 Dubai delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the headset and handsfree.
- Rich Functionality
- Simplifies call control on the display using four context-sensitive softkeys for everyday functions such as New Call, End Call, and Redial. The Avaya J179 IP Phone supports 2 Feature keys as line keys and 2 Feature additional Feature keys on the main screen. Additional hard keys provide quick access to often-used functions such as transfer, conference, hold/resume, contacts voicemail and recent history.
- EHS capable headset interface.
- Avaya J179 IP Phone can be connected to compatible headsets , thanks to its built-in EHS support. This enables you to enjoy maximum mobility since you can work on other tasks without having to hang up on a phone call. The IP Phone improves and makes efficient network installation through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Built-In Volume Boost
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Maximum Reliability
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
Avaya J179 IP Deskphone Specifications:
- Color 2.8″ x 2.1″ Display
- SIP Software Protocol
- 8 Buttons with dual red/green LEDs
- 4 Softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation, cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- 24 Administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Dual position desk stand, o
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 line interface
- 2nd Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Optional wall mount stand
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as call 1 device and supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5 volt adaptor
- Aura Platform 6.3 FP4
- IP Office 11.0
- Broad soft Broad works R21SP1
- Zang Office R1.0