Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai
Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai supports 5-way audio conferencing, allowing you to easily connect with your colleagues and partners, even if you are working from a remote location. Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai also supports EHS(Electronic Hook Switch) which enables you to use your Plantronics headsets. The Grandstream GXP2160 Dubai delivers you outstanding audio quality using its built-in wideband-enabled speakerphone. The Grandstream GXP2160 Dubai supports security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS) for enhanced safety of your details. Mass deployment of the handset has been made extremely easy by supported varieties of automated provisioning options including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-06.It also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Features
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
Easy User Interface
Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently labelled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently labelled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time maximizing efficiency in the office.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai boasts a 4.3 inch (480×272) colour-screen LCD for enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user quick access to details since it is equipped with programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favourite headset with a compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with the use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
Wall Mountable Device
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different (supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Multiple Language User Interface
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Dubai uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Sync your mobile phone with the Grandstream GXP2160
The Grandstream GXP2160 Dubai can be synced with your mobile phone to swap calls between your mobile phone and desktop IP phone as well as syncing your mobile phone contacts with your Grandstream GXP2160 contacts. It also has integrated Bluetooth which enables you to integrate an Android phone or an iPhone.
Grandstream GXP2160 Key Features
- Supports 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts
- 3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports integrated PoE
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 24 dual-coloured BLF/s
Grandstream GXP2160 IP Phone Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, CDP/SNMP/RTCP-XR
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 3 inch (480×272) TFT colour LCD
- Yes, Bluetooth V2.1
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 24 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-colour LED,5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER. CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), G723.1, iLBC, Opus, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Hold, transfer, forward 5-way conference, call park, shared call appearance (SCA)/bridged line appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click to dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over.
- Weather, currency, news, XML
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Yes, allow 2 angle positions
- Layer 2 (802.1Q 802.ap) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: ,+12V, 1.0A Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af, Max power consumption: 6W
- Dimensions 22mm (W) x 210mm (L) x 93mm (H)
- Unit Weight 0.98kg
- Package weight 1.62kg
Temperature and Humidity
- 0 ~ 40 °C (32 ~ 104°F), 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- GXP2160 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide