Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless Handset Dubai
The Grandstream DP722 Dubai is supported on the Grandstream DP750 and DP752 Base stations. Up to 5 Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless Handsets can be added to the base station for an added mobility.Other advanced features of the cordless handset include support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 1.8-inch colour display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP722 offers an affordable mid-range cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user. The Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless Phone is configured to support many different languages including Arabic, Chinese Simple, Chinese Tradition, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless Handset Features
Multi-Language User Interface
The Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless Phone is configured to support many different languages including Arabic, Chinese Simple, Chinese Tradition, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
Robust Battery Power
The Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless Phone comes with a built-in rechargeable 800mAh Ni-MH Low Self-Discharge (LSD) AAA batteries that offer a maximum of up to 20 hours of talk time and 250 hours when on standby mode, on a single charge.
Long Transmission Range
The Grandstream DP722 DECT Phone supports a long transmission and reception range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors and when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750).
The Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless Phone comes with a built-in speakerphone that uses a number of voice codecs such as 722 codec for HD audio and G.726 for narrowband audio, AEC, AGC, Ambient noise reduction audio to deliver crystal clear sounds during phone calls.
The Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless Phone is equipped with many rich telephony features including Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, call pickup, downloadable phonebook, call waiting, call log, auto-answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, music on hold. It is therefore a perfect solution for voice communication in offices and residential areas.
Easy User Interface
The Grandstream DP722 is designed to offer an easy deployment and operation process which requires no technical skills of its user. In addition, it supports a variety of languages from which you can select one that you best understand, making it such a breeze operating the magnificent handset. Moreso, the Grandstream DP722 eliminates the need to carry out many configurations since it is a SIP-based device that works best with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBX Systems.
The Grandstream DP722 supports strong frequency bands including 1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe), 1920 – 1930 MHz (US), 1910 – 1920 MHz (Brazil), 1786 – 1792 MHz (Korea), 1893 – 1906 MHz (Japan), 1880 – 1895 MHz (Taiwan). It also supports a number of channels including 10 (Europe), 5 (US, Brazil or Japan), 3 (Korea), and 8 (Taiwan).
Up to 5 DP722 DECT handsets can be added to one DP750/DP752 Base stations to create a reliable VoIP Cordless Solution in the office.
The Grandstream DP722 is SIP-enabled and can therefore be used with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for zero provisionings.
3-Way Audio Conferencing
The Grandstream DP722 is designed to support 3-way conference calls, making it easy for you to conduct meetings on phone with colleagues based in different geographical locations. This makes it easy for you to easily connect, collaborate, and engage interactively with colleagues, partners, investors, clients, and many other parties.
10 SIP Accounts
The Grandstream DP722 DECT cordless phone supports up to 10 lines, allowing handling of multiple incoming calls at once, therefore enhancing voice communications and productivity at large.
Grandstream DP722 Key Features
- Supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 8 inch (128×160) color LCD with 2 programmable soft keys
- Offers 20 hours talk time and 250 hours standby time
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Push-to-talk via a configurable button (with DP752 base station)
- Video streaming display and seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS3700 series Door Cameras
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and 3.5mm headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
Grandstream DP722 DECT Cordless Handset Specifications
- Telephony standards: DECT
- Frequency bands: 1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe), 1920 – 1930 MHz (US), 1910 – 1920 MHz (Brazil), 1786 – 1792 MHz (Korea), 1893 – 1906 MHz (Japan), 1880 – 1895 MHz (Taiwan)
- Number of Channels: 10 (Europe), 5 (US, Brazil or Japan), 3 (Korea), 8 (Taiwan)
- Outdoor Range: up to 350 meters (DP752) or up to 300 meters (DP750)
- Indoor Range: up to 50 meters
- 8 inch (128×160) color TFT LCD
- 23 keys including 2 soft keys, 5 navigation/ menu keys, 4 dedicated function keys for SEND, POWER/END, SPEAKERPHONE, MUTE
- 3-colour MWI LED
- 5mm headset jack
- Removable belt clip
- Micro-USB port for alternative charging and non-battery operation
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliant
- 722 codec for HD audio and G.726 codec for narrowband audio (G.711μ/a-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, iLBC and OPUS are supported via companion DECT base station), AEC, AGC, Ambient noise reduction on handset mic, advanced noise suppression for incoming audio
- Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, push-to-talk, call park, call pickup, downloadable phonebook, call waiting, call log, auto-answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan
- Yes, both on Handset and Speakerphone
- DECT authentication & encryption
- English, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese Simple, Chinese Tradition, Japanese, Korean, Slovakian, Serbian
- Software Upgrade Over-The-Air (SUOTA), handset provisioning Over-The-Air
- Each handset may access up to ten (10) lines
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz; Output 5VDC 1A; Micro-USB connection;
- Rechargeable 800mAh Ni-MH Low Self-Discharge (LSD) AAA batteries (250 hours of standby time and 20 hours of talk time)
- Handset unit, universal power supply, charger cradle, belt clip, 2 batteries, Quick Start Guide
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Handset: 158 x 50 x 28.1mm with buckle; Charger cradle: 81.15 x 75.89 x 36.36mm
- Handset: 110g; Charger cradle: 44g; Universal power supply: 50g; Package: 328g
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: -10º to 50ºC (14 to 122ºF); Charging: 0 to 45ºC (32 to 113ºF) Storage: -20º to 60ºC (-4 to 140ºF); Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing