Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai
Grandstream GXP1760W Dubai is designed for professional offices, with dual Fast Ethernet ports with pass-through and PoE. The Grandstream includes a universal power supply in the package. Administrators will appreciate the advanced networking and security technology, including SRTP and TLS encryption, 802.1x authentication, 256-bit AES config file, HTTPS provisioning, and more. An integrated 3.3-inch LCD display delivers an easy viewing experience even in poorly – lit conditions. The wireless IP phone uses a full-duplex speakerphone to deliver crystal clear, and life-like sounds, making the users feel like they are actually seated across each other in the same room. What’s more, the Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai has a dedicated RJ9 headset port and supports EHS headsets from Plantronics.
Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Features
The Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a wideband-enabled speakerphone that uses a number of voice codecs including G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), and noise suppression technologies such as Voice Activity Detection (VAD), Comfort Noise Generation (CNG), Acoustic Echo Cancellation ( AEC), Adaptive Jitter Buffer, and many others to deliver crystal clear sounds.
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Enjoy A Quick Access to Details
The Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a large 200 x 80 – pixel LCD graphic display which has 6 line keys with up to 3 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, and 8 dedicated function keys for quick access to Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, and Volume. The display screen also offers its user an enhanced visual clarity.
The Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai is a wall-mountable device that comes with an adjustable base stand. The base stand offers easy installation at two different angles, not only resulting in a neat and clean workspace but also delivering a comfortable viewing angle.
The Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai supports 5-way HD audio conferencing. This enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication which helps in saving time.
Supports the use of Headsets
The Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai comes with an auxiliary RJ9 headset jack which allows EHS with Plantronics headsets. Using headsets enables the user to enjoy a hands-free mode during calls, therefore experiencing maximum mobility.
The Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai is packed with many advanced telephony features including Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared call-appearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA) , downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), XML customization of the screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over. These features deliver an easy user interface while enhancing the general communication experience.
Supports Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with dual switched Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
Multiple Language Support
The Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Dubai is designed to support various different languages, therefore giving you the freedom to choose one that you best understand. It supports English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
Grandstream GXP1760W Key Features
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast-dial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give them a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording & more
Grandstream GXP1760W Wireless IP Phone Specifications
- SIP RFC3261
- DNS( A record, SRV, NAPTR)
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports with integrated POE
- Graphic Display: 200 x 80 pixel (3.3’’) backlit LCD display
- Wi-Fi Yes, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Bluetooth: No
- Feature Keys:
-6 line keys with up to 3 SIP accounts,
-4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys,
-5 navigation/menu keys
-8 dedicated function keys for: PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
- Voice Codecs:
-Support for G.729A/B
-in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Auxiliary Ports:
-RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
-EHS port reserved for external EHS adapter in the future
- Telephony Features:
-Shared call appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
-Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
-Call log (up to 500 records)
-XML customisation of screen
-Flexible dial plan
-Personalised music ringtones and music on hold
-Server redundancy and fail-over
- HD audio: Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Base Stand: Yes, 2 angle positions available. Wall Mount stand sold separately
- QoS: Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
-User and administrator level passwords
-MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication
-256-bit AES encrypted configuration file
-802.1x media access control
-Kensington Security Slot (Kensington Lock) support
- Multi-language: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Upgrade/Provisioning: Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Power & Green Energy Efficiency:
-Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V; Output: +5V, 2A;
-Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
-Max power consumption: 5W
-Dimensions – 231mm (W) x 167mm (L) x 86mm (H)
-Weight – 0.925kg
- Temperature and Humidity:
-Operation: 0°C to 40°C
-Storage: -10°C to 60°C
-Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing