Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai features a modern, sleek design and benefits from a 4.3-inch colour LCD screen with swappable faceplates to allow for easy logo customisation. This model also includes an additional 2.4-inch display screen. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralised management, the Grandstream GRP2616 Dubai is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Features
The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
Easy User Interface
Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labelled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labelled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time, therefore, maximizing efficiency in the office.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai boasts of a main 4.3” colour screen with swappable faceplates and a 2.4” colour LCD secondary button screen for enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user quick access to details since it is equipped with programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.5.0 with BLE support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favourite headset with a compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with the use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
Wall Mountable Device
The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Multiple Language User Interface
The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GRP2616 Key Features
- 3″ colour LCD screen with swappable faceplates
- 4″ additional colour display screen
- 6 line keys, 6 SIP accounts
- 48 virtual multipurpose keys (VPKs)
- Gigabit network port, PoE network port
- Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Integrated Bluetooth
- HD audio support
- Encrypted data storage protection
Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Yes, integrated
- Yes, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- 3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- 4 inch (240×320) additional screen
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G7.29A/B, G.711µ/a-law
- 726, G.722(wide-band)
- G723, iLBC
- OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Hold, transfer,
- 3-way conference,
- Call park
- Call pickup
- Downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items),
- Call waiting,
- Call log(up to 2000 records),
- XML customization of screen
- Off-hook auto-dial, auto-answer
- Flexible dial plan
- Personalised music ringtones and music on hold
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 6 dual-colour line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts (can be digitally programmed as up to 24 provisional BLF/fast-dial keys)
- 5 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys
- 5 navigation/menu keys
- 10 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE(with LED indicator)
- PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/ REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable (Wall Mount *sold separately)
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, secure boot
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included
- Output: +12V, 1A
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet(802.3af)
- Max power consumption 6.1W(power adapter) or 7.8W(PoE)
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GRP2616 phone, handset with cord
- Phone stand
- 12V power adapter
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL license
- Unit weight:1020g
- Package weight:1650g
- Dimension: 247mm x 228mm x 82.4mm