Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai comes with an integrated speakerphone that supports wideband audio. The speakerphone has dual built-in microphones which use a number of advanced noise suppression technologies such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) and Voice Activity Detection (VAD) to deliver crystal clear audio during the conference. The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai runs on Linux operating system and is packed with numerous advanced features which enhance communication. The IP Phone is configured to support a number of different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more.
Grandstream GXP1630 Features
Easy User Interface
You do not need any technical expertise in order to operate the Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone. The IP Phone is equipped with 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 dual-coloured BLF keys, and a 4-way navigation cluster which enables you to easily navigate the screen.
3 SIP Accounts
The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with 3 SIP lines to handle multiple incoming call appearances, therefore maximizing efficiency.
Supports Power over Ethernet
Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated Power over Ethernet(PoE) – (IEEE 802.3). It is therefore a highly economical device that consumes low power energy. It has a Universal Power Supply of Input:100-240VAC 50-60Hz; and Output:12VDC,2A (24W), proving to be a Power and Green Energy Efficient device.
The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with an auxiliary port that connects to an RJ9 headset jack allowing for EHS connection with the Plantronics headset. The headsets allow the user to enjoy maximum mobility in the office.
The Grandstream GXP1630 Dubai is a wall-mountable device that comes with an adjustable base stand. The base stand offers easy installation at two different angles, not only resulting in a neat and clean workspace but also delivering a comfortable viewing angle.
The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai is based on SIP and is therefore compatible with many different hosted service providers and IP PBX Systems.
Clear Graphic Display
The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a 132 x 64 display screen which offers its user an enhanced visual clarity as well as quick access to details.
The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai comes with an integrated speakerphone that supports wideband audio. The speakerphone has dual built-in microphones which use a number of advanced noise suppression technologies such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) and Voice Activity Detection (VAD) to deliver crystal clear audio during the conference.
The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai supports 4-way HD audio conferencing. This, therefore, enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication which helps in saving time.
Multi-Language User Interface
The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone Dubai is configured to support a number of different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more.
Why the Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone?
- The Grandstream GXP1630 is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs).
- Focused primarily on low to medium call volumes and efficient call handling, its 3 lines/SIP account design and 8 dual-coloured BLF/speed-dial keys give this versatility.
- The Grandstream GXP1630 also supports the best possible connection speeds and call quality with its dual Gigabit ports and HD audio on both speakerphone and handset.
- With other features such as its integrated PoE, 3 XML programmable soft keys and 4-way conferencing support, the Grandstream GXP1630 is a high-quality and versatile Basic IP phone.
- The Grandstream GXP1630 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy
Grandstream GXP1630 Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, CDP/SNMP/RTCP-XR
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, integrated PoE
- Display 132 x 64 backlit graphical LCD display
- 3 line keys with dual-colour LED and 3 SIP accounts, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys, 8 BLF keys, 13 dedicated function keys for MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOLD, PAGE/INTERCOM, RECORD, HOME
- Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, G.726-32, G.729 A/B, iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 4-way conference, shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call history (up to 200 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, 2 angled positions available, wall mountable
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- User and administrator level access control, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA; PoE: IEEE802.3af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W; IEEE802.3az (EEE)
- Dimension: 222.5mm (L) x 208.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- Unit weight: 0.8kg
- Package weight: 1.2kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXP1630 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License