Grandstream GRP2612W Wireless IP Phone Dubai
Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a Wi-Fi radio which supports fast connection speeds of 2.4 and 5 GHz for a smooth wireless networking experience. The Grandstream GRP2612 IP Phone Dubai is based on SIP, and therefore works with different professional office VoIP platforms. Similarly designed as the other Grandstream’s GRP2600 series, the Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone comes with a unified firmware that can easily be upgraded so as to access and enjoy newer functions and telephony features. It allows for easy customization since it enables you to easily swap the faceplate so as to personalize the logo. Integrated quick speed dual Ethernet ports allow for faster connection speeds over networks. The Grandstream GRP2612P IP Phone Dubai combines enterprise-level security features such as dual firmware images, secure boot, and data storage encryption to guarantee maximum security. The Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai is an easy to deploy solution which requires no provisioning.
Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Features
Multi-Language User Interface
The Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai is an easy to use handset which supports many different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
The Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai is equipped with many advanced telephony features such as Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call appearances(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 2000 records), XML customization of the screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over. It also comes with many feature keys including 4 line keys with up to 2 SIP accounts, 8MPK extension keys with dual-color LED with 2 Left/Right keys, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE(with LED indicator), phonebook, transfer, conference, hold, headset, mute, send/redial, speakerphone, vol+, vol-.
Guaranteed Security and Privacy
Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai combines enterprise-level security features such as dual firmware images, secure boot, and data storage encryption to guarantee you maximum security and privacy during conversations.
The Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a wideband-enabled speakerphone that uses a number of voice codecs including G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), and noise suppression technologies such as Voice Activity Detection (VAD), Comfort Noise Generation (CNG), Acoustic Echo Cancellation ( AEC), Adaptive Jitter Buffer, and many others to deliver crystal clear sounds.
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream GRP2612W Wireless IP Phone Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
The Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai is a wall-mountable device that comes with an adjustable base stand. The base stand offers easy installation at two different angles, not only resulting in a neat and clean workspace but also delivering a comfortable viewing angle.
Supports the use of Headsets
The Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai comes with an auxiliary RJ9 headset jack which allows EHS with Plantronics headsets. Using headsets enables the user to enjoy a hands-free mode during calls, therefore experiencing maximum mobility.
Supports Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai is equipped with dual switched Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
The Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Dubai comes with built-in Bluetooth support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
Grandstream GRP2612W IP Phone Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with integrated PoE(*PoE for 2612P only)
- 4 inch (320×240) TFT color LCD
- 4 line keys with up to 2 SIP accounts
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys
- 5 navigation/menu keys
- 9 dedicated function keys for MESSAGE(with LED indicator), TRANSFER, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G7.29A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), G723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 1000 records), XML customization of the screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable (Wall Mount *sold separately)
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, secure boot.
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V ; Output: +5V, 0.6A ; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet(802.3af) Max power consumption 3W(power adapter) or 3.8W(PoE) (*PoE for 2612P only)
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GRP2612 phone, handset with cord, phone stand, 5V power adapter (*with GRP2612 only), network cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license
- Dimension: 203mm x 193mm x 52.1mm ; Unit weight:554g ; Package weight:936g