Grandstream GDS3710 IP Video Door System Dubai
The Grandstream GDS3710 Dubai integrates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, video feeds as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software. Being Profile S ONVIF-compliant, the Grandstream GDS3710 Dubai can be integrated with any third-party ONVIF compliant surveillance or recording solution. Powered by an advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) and state-of-the-art image algorithms, the Grandstream GDS3710 IP Video Door System Dubai delivers 1080p FHD video resolutions and offers exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. It features SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way audio and video streaming feeds loaded directly to smartphones, SIP endpoints and the GDS management software. The Grandstream GDS3710 Dubai is equipped with integrated PoE for seamless installation, bright LEDs for illumination, motion detector for security protection, lighting control switch and more. The combination of the GDS3710, Grandstream’s GXP21xx IP phones, GXV video phones and Grandstream Wave mobile app provide a complete solution for access control, video intercom, and security needs. The Grandstream GDS3710 Dubai integrates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, video feeds as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software. Powered by an advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) and state-of-the-art image algorithms, the Grandstream GDS3710 Dubai delivers 1080p FHD video resolutions and offers exceptional performance with HTTP API for 3rd party redevelopment. It features SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way audio and video streaming feeds loaded directly to smartphones, SIP endpoints and the GDS management software.
Grandstream GDS3710 Features
Strong Weather-Proof Design
The Grandstream GDS3710 Dubai is rated IP66 for protection against the elements and rated IK09 for protection from vandalism. The IP Door System Dubai comes equipped with a zinc alloy metal casing, making it weatherproof and vandal resistant and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices.
The Grandstream GDS3710 IP Video Door System Dubai is equipped with a built-in RFID chip reader and keypad which allows for a secured keyless or key entry.
Integrated PoE Connectivity
The Grandstream GDS3710 IP Door System Dubai is equipped with auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet for a quick power connection.
The Grandstream GDS3710 IP Door System Dubai is equipped with a built-in 2W HD speaker which uses a number of voice codecs including G.711μ/a, and G.722 to deliver crystal clear sounds which are devoid of extraneous noises.
The Grandstream GDS3710 IP Door System Dubai is based on SIP and is therefore compatible with all IP phones to facilitate an enhanced communication experience.
For large deployment, multiple Grandstream GDS3710 units might be required, peered connection will not work in such a case due to multiple connections. Such scenarios require an IPPBX or a SIP Proxy to accomplish the tasks. When connecting the Grandstream GDS3710 to a door strike it is recommended to set an EMF protection diode in reverse polarity for secure use, below examples of deployment for the protection diode. Make sure to connect the GND of the Wiegand device and the GDS3710 Wiegand port. For Wiegand input mode, LED and Beep pins require that the Wiegand device support those interfaces. These two pins will not affect the Wiegand bus when not connected.
If the power source is 12VDC, the Wiegand device can share the same power source as Grandstream GDS3710 Dubai. However, users need to check the max power consumption and the max capability of the power source. If Wiegand device is using 5VDC, GDS3710 Wiegand port can provide 5VDC with max 500mA to power up Wiegand device. When the Wiegand output of the GDS3710 is connected, it acts as the signal receiver of the 3rd party Wiegand device, connecting to the door controller. The major wiring is GND, D0, and D1.
Grandstream GDS3710 Key Features
- Powerful video resolutions up to 1080p
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- SIP video streaming to video intercom stations, IP phones, or smartphones simultaneously
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- The built-in hemispheric camera allows for 180-degree wall-to-wall coverage
- Supports motion detection
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and an intercom functionality
Grandstream GDS3710 Specifications
- 264 High Profile / Main Profile / Base Profile, Motion JPEG
Image Sensor Resolution
- 1/2.7”, 2 Megapixel, 1920H x 1080V
- 1/2”, F2.5, FOV: 180°(W) x 150°(H)
Day & Night
- White LEDs with smart brightness control
Max Video Resolution
Max Frame Rate
- 30 frames per second
Wide Dynamic Range
- Yes, up to 120db
Video Bit Rates
- 128 Kbps to 4 Mbps, multi-rate for preview & recording
- Motion detection (up to 4 privacy masks)
- Triggered upon events, sent via email and/or FTP
- High-performance streaming server allowing multiple simultaneous access
– Primary video stream: 1920 x 1080 resolution for continuous full HD recording
– Secondary video stream: 1280 x 720 resolution for SIP/VoIP video calls
– Third video stream: 320 x 240 resolution for smartphone applications
- TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS local upload and mass provisioning using TR-069 (pending), ARP/ RARP, ICMP, LLDP-MED, DNS, DHCP, SSH, SMTP, TFTP, NTP, STUN, TLS, SRTP
- Broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP/VoIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms
- 711µ/a-law, G.722, DTMF (RFC2833, SIP INFO), AEC
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- User and administrator level access control (pending), MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1Q
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 (Pending) or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Built-in microphone, up to 1.5m with AEC
- Built-in HD loudspeaker (2 watts), sound quality suitable for up to 3 m
- 12-key touchpad plus a capacitive doorbell button, each with individual LED illumination
- 125KHz: EM4100 (1 RFID card and 1 RFID key fob included)
RFID Number Supported
- Up to 2,000 recommended
- Yes, 2 channels, Vin < 15V, for door sensor or other devices
- Yes, 2 channels, 125VAC/0.5A, 30VDC/2A, Normal Open or Normal Close, for electric lock, light switch or other devices
- 10M/100M auto-sensing
- RS485, Wiegand (26 bits) input and output
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 173mm(H) x 80mm(W) x 36mm(D)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 3, or 12VDC/1A connection (AC power adapter not included)
- ONVIF (Profile S)
- Weatherproof, vandal-resistant, with support for extra back reinforcing metal plate
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: -30°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Storage: -35°C to 60°C (-31°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing