Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai is equipped with an auxiliary port that connects to an RJ9 headset jack allowing for EHS with Plantronics headset. The headsets allow the user to enjoy maximum mobility in the office. The Grandstream GXV3370 IP Video phone Dubai supports 6-way HD audio conferencing and 3-way video conferences at a high resolution of 720p at 30 frames per second. This enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. Grandstream GXV3370 Dubai is a cost-effective means of communication that helps in saving time. The Video Phone is configured to support a number of different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more, therefore allowing you to choose the language that you best understand.
Grandstream GXV3350 Features
Clear Graphic Display
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai is equipped with a 5.0″ 1280×720 capacitive touch screen which offers its user an enhanced visual clarity as well as quick access to details.
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai comes with an integrated speakerphone that supports wideband audio. The speakerphone has dual built-in microphones which use a number of advanced noise suppression technologies such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) and Voice Activity Detection (VAD) To deliver crystal clear audio during the conference.
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai supports 6-way HD audio conferencing and 3-way video conferences at a high resolution of 720p at 30 frames per second. This enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication which helps in saving time.
Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai has an integrated Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR connectivity for easy pairing with Bluetooth speakers/ microphones, headsets, and keyboards so as to facilitate smooth data exchange.
Clear Video Calls
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai is equipped with a tiltable 1 Megapixel CMOS camera which boasts a privacy shutter to guarantee you maximum safety and privacy. The camera delivers crystal clear images at an HD resolution of 720p at 30 frames per second.
Multi-Language User Interface
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai is configured to support a number of different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more.
Supports Power over Ethernet
Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai is equipped with 2 Auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated Power over Ethernet(PoE) – (IEEE 802.3). It is therefore a highly economical device that consumes low power energy. It has a Universal Power Supply of Input:100-240VAC 50-60Hz; and Output:12VDC,2A (24W), proving to be a Power and Green Energy Efficient device.
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai is equipped with an auxiliary port that connects to an RJ9 headset jack allowing for EHS with Plantronics headset. The headsets allow the user to enjoy maximum mobility in the office.
The Grandstream GXV3350 IP Video Phone Dubai is based on SIP and is therefore compatible with many 3rd party platforms including Skype, Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, etc. API/SDK is also available for advanced custom application development.
Grandstream GXV3350 Key Features
- Android Version 7.0
- Built-in 1 mega-pixel CMOS tiltable camera for video calling with privacy wheel
- 0” (1280×720) capacitive 5-point touch screen HD TFT LCD
- 6-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- 16 SIP lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise reduction, advanced echo cancellation & excellent doubletalk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- HDMI-out, USB, headset jack, EHS
- Compatible with a GBX20 extension module.
Grandstream GXV3350 Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, OpenVPN®
- Dual switched 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with integrated PoE/PoE+
- Yes, integrated Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR
- Yes, dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 0 inch 1280×720 capacitive touch screen (5 points) HD TFT LCD
- Built-in 1 mega-pixel CMOS tiltable camera with privacy wheel, 720p 30fps
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), extension module port, USB port, HDMI-out (1.4 up to 720p30fps)
- 11 functions keys for CONFERENCE, TRANSFER, SEND/REDIAL, MUTE, EARPHONE, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME -/+. 3 dedicated Android keys for HOME, MENU, and BACK
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Wide-band Opus, wide-band G.722, G.711µ/a, G. 729A/B, G.726-32, iLBC, in-band and out-ofband DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS
Video Codecs and Capabilities
- 264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 720p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bit rate up to 2Mbps, 3-way video conference (720p@30fps), anti-flickering, autofocus and auto exposure
- Forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy),
- Call park/pickup, 6-way audio
- Conference(including the host)
- Shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
- Programmable key
- Downloadable contacts (XML, LDAP, up to 1000 items)
- Call record(local and server)
- Call log (up to 1000 records)
- Call waiting
- Auto answer
- XML customization of screen
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalised music ringtones and music on hold
- Server redundancy & fail-over
- Local apps: Contacts, Call History, File Manager, Programmable Key, Settings, Browser, Voicemail, Calculator, Clock, Recorder, GS Market, etc.
- Supports third-party Android apps
- API/SDK available for advanced custom application development
- Runs Android 7.0
- Supports Android 7.0 compliant applications to be developed, downloaded and run on the device with provisioning control
- Yes, 2 omnidirectional microphones, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, base stand with three adjustable levels
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using R-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output 12VDC 1.5A Integrated PoE* 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at, Class 4
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C,
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXV3350 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, quick installation guide, GPL license