Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream WP810 Dubai is equipped with standard telephony features such as Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way audio conference, downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call log (up to 100 records), off-hook auto-dial, auto-answer, flexible dial plan, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy and fail-over, push to talk, resulting in a maximum communication experience. The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a powerful battery that offers a long talk time of up to 6 hours and up to 120 hours when put on a standby mode. The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai combines mobility, and flexibility to deliver a powerful telephony solution. It is equipped with a long-lasting battery that offers up to 6 hours of talk time and 120 hours when on standby mode. The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai offers a cost-effective solution by combining advanced features, mobility, and durability to meet all kinds of telephony needs and requirements.
Grandstream WP810 IP Phone Features
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a 1500mAh rechargeable battery which gives a long talk time duration of up to 6 hours when fully charged. When put on standby mode, the battery can last up to 120 hours.
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai supports wideband voice codecs such as Opus, offers a dual MIC design with advanced AEC and Noise Shield technology for crystal clear sounds during phone calls.
Push – to-Talk/Walkie Talkie Function
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, and panic button which come in handy in the detection of the phone’s orientation. In case of an emergency, the panic button enables the handset user to silently and quickly call for help if under duress or in any danger. The push-to-talk function is useful when it may be unsafe or uncomfortable to call for help in other ways.
Enjoy A Quick Access to Details
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a large 1.8” LCD graphic display which has line keys with up to 2 SIP accounts, XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, and 8 dedicated function keys for quick access to Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, and Volume. The display screen also offers its user an enhanced visual clarity.
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is a wall-mountable device that comes with an adjustable base stand. The base stand offers easy installation at two different angles, not only resulting in a neat and clean workspace but also delivering a comfortable viewing angle.
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP phone Dubai supports 3-way HD audio conferencing. This enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication which helps in saving time.
Supports the use of Headsets
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai comes with an auxiliary 3.5mm headset jack which allows EHS with Plantronics headsets. Using headsets enables the user to enjoy a hands-free mode during calls, therefore experiencing maximum mobility.
Supports Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with dual switched Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
Multiple Language Support
The Grandstream WP810 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is designed to support various different languages, therefore giving you the freedom to choose one that you best understand. It supports English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and more.
Grandstream WP810 Key Features
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 6 hour talk time, 120-hour standby
- Configurable button for push-to-talk
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
Grandstream WP810 IP Phone Specifications
SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV,NAPTR), DHCP, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G.711μ/a, G.729A/B, G.722 (wide-band), iLBC, Opus, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS
- 8 inch (128×160) TFT color LCD
- 2 soft keys, dial, hang up, speakerphone, phonebook, backlit keypad, proximity sensor, vibration motor, volume button and navigation keys
- Customizable button for push-to-talk
- 5 mm headset jack, Micro USB port for charging, dual-MIC, dual-color MWI LED
- Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way audio conference, downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call log (up to 100 records), off-hook auto-dial, auto-answer, flexible dial plan, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy and fail-over, push to talk
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio, HAC supported
- 11e and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- English, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/FTPS, mass provisioning using encrypted XML configuration file, manual upload
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included
- Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +5VDC, 1A (5W)
- 1500mA Li-ion battery, 120h standby time and 6h talk time
- Headset dimensions: 158.5 x 50 x 22.5mm
- Charger cradle dimensions: 81.15 x 75.89 x 36.36mm
- Handset weight: 120g
- Handset package weight (not including QIG): 340g
Temperature and Humidity
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 45ºC; Operating Humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC to 60ºC; Storage Humidity: 10%-90% (non-condensing)
- Handset unit
- Universal power supply
- Charger cradle
- Belt clip
- 1 Li-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide