Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai
The Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai is equipped with a 7” 1024 x 600 capacitive touch screen which offers an enhanced visual clarity to its user even when used in poor lighting conditions. It also comes with a dual-band Wi-Fi radio that supports fast connection speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz. For easy and customized deployments, the Grandstream GSC3570 Intercom Dubai uses its 4 alarm input ports and 1 alarm output port. A built-in 2-way full-duplex speakerphone uses Advanced Echo Cancellation (AEC) to deliver crystal clear audio. It supports 4 SIP accounts and two different languages including English and Chinese. The Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai offers flexible network connectivity through a 100Mbps network port with PoE or integrated dual-band Wi-Fi support. This SIP intercom and facility control station are designed to seamlessly integrate with Grandstream’s entire range of products, including the GDS series of Door Access devices, GSC series intercom and paging devices, security cameras and more. The GSC3570 is ideal for any deployment scenario where facility access, communications and security need to be centrally monitored and controlled.
Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Features
Enhanced Visual Clarity
The Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai is equipped with 7” 1024 x 600 capacitive touch screen which delivers an enhanced visual clarity to its user even when used under poor lighting conditions.
The Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai is equipped with a dual-band Wi-Fi radio which delivers fast connection speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz, allowing for the making of quick internet calls.
Full-Duplex 2-Way Audio
The Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai is equipped with a full-duplex 2-way HD audio which uses a variety of voice codecs including 711μ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, G.729A/B, DTMF (In audio, RFC2833 to deliver crystal clear sounds during calls. It also uses other noise suppression technologies such as Advanced Ech Cancellation(AEC) and Adaptive Jitter Buffer(AJB) to deliver audible sounds.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai is equipped with dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet for an easy network connection to the device.
The Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai allows for firmware upgrading so as to access newer updates, fix existing bugs that may cause malfunctioning of the Intercom, and eliminate safety risks that result from malware and malicious cyber hackers. This ensures the security of your system.
The Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai is compliant with SIP RFC3261 and is therefore widely compatible with various 3rd party door system products.
The Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai is packed with standard telephony features including 4 SIP accounts, , Hold, Call Waiting, Call Log, Auto Answer, etc. It is an easy-to-use device that requires no technical expertise of its user.
Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Dubai is equipped with a Micro SD card slot, 4 alarm input ports, and one alarm output ports to offer the easiest possible deployment process. It is easy to install a device that requires no technical expertise. An included quick start guide, shows you step by step how to set up your facility control station.
Grandstream GSC3570 Key Features
- 7 inch 1024×600 capacitive touch screen
- Dual-band 802.11 ac Wi-Fi
- 4x alarm input ports and 1x alarm output port for customized deployments
- Full-duplex 2-way HD audio with advanced echo cancellation
- Secure Boot & Data, TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Supports PoE to provide a network connection to the device
Grandstream GSC3570 HD Intercom Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV,NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LDAP, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual switched 10/100Mbps ports
- 7’’ 1024×600 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD with Home key
- Yes, dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- 4 x Alarm Input
- 1 x Alarm Output
- Micro SD card slot
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- 711μ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, G.729A/B, DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS
Video Decoders and Capabilities
- 264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 720p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bit rate up to 2Mbps
- 4 SIP Accounts, Hold, Call Waiting, Call Log, Auto Answer, etc
- Local apps: Contacts, Call History, Settings, Voicemail, Clock
- API/SDK available to allow integration with 3rd party door system products
- Yes, Dual speakers with support for wideband audio and media play in stereo, acoustic echo cancellation
- Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1p), 802.11e and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Secure Boot & Data, Double images for high reliability, random administrator password, user and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English and Chinese
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using AES encrypted XML configuration file, manual upload
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- 2-pin DC input: 12VDC/1A
- Integrated PoE : IEEE 802.3af Class 3, power consumption <10W
- Micro USB input: 5VDC/2A
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: -10°C to 50°C, Storage: -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension: 224.5 x 149.5 x 36.5mm; Unit Weight: 516g
- Quick installation guide
- Wall mount bracket
- Desktop stand (optional)