Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai runs Android 7.0, which gives you broad access to Google apps. Other Added features include integrated Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contacts and call transfers, and also offers a built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, panic button, and push-to-talk features. The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is a wall-mountable device that comes with an adjustable base stand. The base stand offers easy installation at two different angles, not only resulting in a neat and clean workspace but also delivering a comfortable viewing angle. The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a powerful battery that offers a long talk time of up to 7.5 hours and up to 150 hours when put on a standby mode. The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai combines mobility, and flexibility to deliver a powerful telephony solution.
Grandstream WP820 IP Phone Features
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a 1500mAh rechargeable battery which gives a long talk time duration of up to 7.5 hours when fully charged. When put on standby mode, the battery can last up to 150 hours.
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai supports wideband voice codecs such as Opus, offers a dual MIC design with advanced AEC and Noise Shield technology for crystal clear sounds during phone calls.
Push – to-Talk/Walkie Talkie Function
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, and panic button which come in handy in the detection of the phone’s orientation. In case of an emergency, the panic button enables the handset user to silently and quickly call for help if under duress or in any danger. The push-to-talk function is useful when it may be unsafe or uncomfortable to call for help in other ways.
Enjoy A Quick Access to Details
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a large 2.4” LCD graphic display which has line keys with up to 2 SIP accounts, XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, and 8 dedicated function keys for quick access to Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, and Volume. The display screen also offers its user an enhanced visual clarity.
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is a wall-mountable device that comes with an adjustable base stand. The base stand offers easy installation at two different angles, not only resulting in a neat and clean workspace but also delivering a comfortable viewing angle.
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP phone Dubai supports 3-way HD audio conferencing. This enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication which helps in saving time.
Supports the use of Headsets
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai comes with an auxiliary 3.5mm headset jack which allows EHS with Plantronics headsets. Using headsets enables the user to enjoy a hands-free mode during calls, therefore experiencing maximum mobility.
Supports Power over Ethernet
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is equipped with dual switched Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
Multiple Language Support
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless IP Phone Dubai is designed to support various different languages, therefore giving you the freedom to choose one that you best understand. It supports English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and more.
Grandstream WP820 Key Features
- 2 lines, 2 SIP accounts
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with outstanding antenna design and advanced roaming support
- Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices
- HD voice and dual MIC design with AEC and noise shield technology
- Rechargeable battery with 7.5 hour talk time, 150-hours standby
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber & echo cancellation
- Built-in push-to-talk and panic buttons
- Accelerometer and configurable button for push-to-talk, panic and other related functions
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
- Supports custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/keys
Grandstream WP820 IP Phone Specifications
SIP RFC261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTRI), DHCP, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Support for G.711, G.729A/B, G.722 (wide-band), iLBC, Opus, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- 4 inch (240×320) TFT colour LCD
- 3 soft keys, dial, hangup, speakerphone, phonebook, backlit keypad, proximity sensor, accelerator, vibration motor, volume button and navigation keys
- Customisable button for push-to-talk, panic call and other related functions
- Yes, Bluetooth v 4.0
- 5mm headphone jack, Micro USB port for charging, dual MIC, dual colour LED
- Android 7.0 supports custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/ keyboard
- User and administrator level passwords, MDS and MDS-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1 x media access control
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio, HAC supported
- Layer 2, (802.1Q, 802. 1p), 802.11e and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP.HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR 069 or encrypted XML configuration file, manual upload, USB upgrade
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Adapter included Input: 100-240VAC: Output +5VDC, 1A (5W), 1500mA Li-ion battery, 150h standby time and 7.5h talk time
- Headset dimensions: 168.5 x 52.5 x 21.8mm
- Charger cradle dimensions: 76 x 73 x 81mm
- Handset weight: 161g
- Handset w/package (not including QIG) weight: 456g
- Headset unit, universal power supply, charger cradle, belt clip, 1 Li-ion battery, Quick Start Guide
- Drop safe from a 1.2-meter height