Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Dubai has 2 SIP accounts that can handle 2 call appearances to maximize its efficiency. Grandstream GXP1625 Dubai support for EHS allows for easy connection with Plantronics Wireless Headsets which allow for a hands-free interface, delivering maximum mobility to its user. The premium IP Phone is configured to support many different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more. This Grandstream GXP1625 series VoIP phone offers 3-way audio conferencing and easy no-touch provisioning with other Grandstream products. The Grandstream GXP1625 Dubai is a wall-mountable device that comes with an adjustable base stand. The base stand offers easy installation at two different angles for a comfortable viewing angle. The Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Dubai uses secure encryption technology (SRTP and TLS) to safeguard your files and phone details from access by unauthorized devices and users. It also supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series, IP PBXs, encrypted XML files, and TR-069, for easy deployment.
Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Features
Clear Graphic Display
The Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a 132 x 48 display screen which offers its user an enhanced visual clarity as well as quick access to details.
The Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Dubai comes with an integrated speakerphone that supports wideband audio. The speakerphone has dual built-in microphones which use a number of advanced noise suppression technologies such as Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) and Voice Activity Detection (VAD) to deliver crystal clear audio during the conference.
The Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Dubai supports 3-way HD audio conferencing. This enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication which helps in saving time.
Multi-Language User Interface
The Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Dubai is configured to support a number of different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more.
Supports Power over Ethernet
Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated Power over Ethernet(PoE) – (IEEE 802.3). It is therefore a highly economical device that consumes low power energy. It has a Universal Power Supply of Input:100-240VAC 50-60Hz; and Output:12VDC,2A (24W), proving to be a Power and Green Energy Efficient device.
The Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with an auxiliary port that connects to an RJ9 headset jack allowing for EHS connection with the Plantronics headset. The headsets allow the user to enjoy maximum mobility in the office.
The team GXP1625 Dubai is a wall-mountable device that comes with an adjustable base stand. The base stand offers easy installation at two different angles, not only resulting in a neat and clean workspace but also delivering a comfortable viewing angle.
Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A re- cord, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, CDP/SNMP/RTCP-XR
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports, integrated PoE (GXP1625 only)
- 132 x 48 backlit graphical LCD Display
- 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 2 SIP accounts
- 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 5 navigation menu keys
- 13 dedicated function keys for:
- Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, G.726-32, G.729 A/B, iLBC, inband and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), 3-way conferencing, call park/pickup, shared-call appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 1000 items), call waiting, call history (up to 200 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Yes, HD Handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio.
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P)
- Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- User and administrator access control
- MD5 and MD5-sess based on authentication
- 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file
- 1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simpli- fied and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA; PoE: IEEE802.3af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W; IEEE802.3az (EEE) (GXP1625 only)
- Dimension – 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- Unit Weight – 0.73kg
- Package Weight – 1.1kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C , Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXP1620 phone, handset with cord, base stand, network cable, Quick installation guide, brochure and GPL License