Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call appearance (SCA)/bridged-line appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), customization of the screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and failover. The Wall-mountable handset is compliant with SIP standards and is therefore widely compatible with various 3rd party SIP devices as well as leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. Some of the advanced telephony features that is the best solution for business users who are ready to invest in a high quality, feature-rich, multi-line executive IP phone with advanced features and excellent performance. The Grandstream GXP2140 Dubai can be synced with your mobile phone to swap calls between your mobile phone and desktop IP phone as well as syncing your mobile phone contacts with your Grandstream GXP2140 contacts. It also has integrated Bluetooth which enables you to integrate an Android phone or an iPhone. The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Features
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
Easy User Interface
Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently labelled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently labelled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time maximizing efficiency in the office.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai boasts a 4.3 inch (480×272) colour-screen LCD for enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favourite headset with a compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with the use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet. This allows for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
Wall Mountable Device
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles (supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Multiple Language User Interface
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Dubai uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Specifications
Protocols / Standards
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, CDP/SNMP/RTCP-XR
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 4.3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- Yes, Bluetooth V2.1
- 4 Line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G723.1, iLBC, Opus , and iLBC,in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- RJ9 headset jack 9allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, extension module port
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call appearance (SCA)/bridged-line appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), customization of the screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and failover.
- Weather, currency, news, XML
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Yes, can power up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules which features a 128×384 graphic LCD, 20 quick-dial/BLF keys with dual-color LED, 2 navigation keys, and less than 1.2W power consumption per unit.
Base Stand / Wall Mountable
- Yes, allows 2 angle positions
- Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1p) and layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and admin-level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure config. file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240V; Output: +12V, 1.0A; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) Max power consumption: 6W (without GXP2200EXT), 10W(with 4 cascaded GXP2200EXTs )
- Dimension: 228mm (W) x 206mm (L) x 46.5mm (H)
- Unit weight: 0.98kg
- Package weight: 1.55kg
Temperature & Humidity
- 0 ~ 40C (32 ~ 104F), 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- GXP2140 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide