Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai keeps your conversations as clear as face-to-face communication with the fastest possible connection speeds with double Gigabit network ports. This top of the line desk phone also features PoE and boasts a built-in Bluetooth for easy combination with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. To help keep your contacts at hand, the Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai features 48 digital programmable fast dial keys and has the ability to attach with up to 4 cascaded Grandstream GXP2200 EXT Modules for maximum access of up to 160-speed BLF contacts. The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai features state-of-the-art security encryption technology. It also supports a diversity of automated provisioning options, encrypted XML files and TR-069, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, to make mass deployment very easy.
Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Features
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
Easy User Interface
Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently labelled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently labelled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time maximizing efficiency in the office.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai boasts a 4.3 inch (480×272) colour-screen LCD for enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user quick access to details since it is equipped with programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
Wall Mountable Device
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different (supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Multiple Language User Interface
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Dubai uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GXP2170 Key Features
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts, TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics’s headsets
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 12 dual-colour line keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- Built-in Bluetooth
- HD audio
- Protocols/Standards SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR- 069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Network Interfaces Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6, CDP/SNMP/RTCP-XR
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- Yes, integrated.
- 12 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 5 XML programmable context-sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for : MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/ REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- Support for G7.29A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), G723.1, iLBC, Opus, in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, extension module port
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 500 records), XML customisation of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalised music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, can power up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules which features a 128×384 graphic LCD, 20 quick-dial/BLF keys which dual-color LED, 2 navigation keys, and less than 1.2W power consumption per unit.
- Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V ; Output: +12V, 1.0A ; Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) Max power consumption : 5.4W(without GXP2200EXT) or 9.2W(with 4 cascaded GXP2200EXTs)
- Dimension: 228mm(W) x 206mm(L) x 46mm(H)
- Unit weight: 0.98kg
- Package weight: 1.43kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXP2170 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license